12

🌻
-------
As the kiss got continued taehyung felt jungkook is loosing valance. He sucked the lower lips for the last time, while breaking the kiss. Jungkook tried not to look at the older but the older has different plan. Taehyung put his finger on his chin making him look at the older.

Taehyung know's what the yonger was thinking so he smiled at the adorable male kissing his forehead.
" maybe i know what you are thinking but don't worry bub. Your man is so into you that he wont do anything untill his bub gave him permission. Maybe this marriage was nothing you planned, nothing how you've wanted or maybe I'm not the one but give me a chance. Give us a chance bub. "

Your man? Jungkook was sure he heard that exact word but how can someone except someone that easily on their life?

Did taehyung never found himself asking that?

Jungkook just nodded softly.
His mind was foggy for his very fast makeout session. Jungkook was kind of ready to give him his husband cause he gave his everything when he took the vow. He has every right on him. Maybe there's no love for him, but responsibility....... As a husband. He will give taehyung everything he should give. He promised to himself.

Taehyung kissed every single spot of the younger's face making other close him eyes at the feeling's of being pampered. After finishing the " kissing his bub untill he's satisfied " mission, he picks jungkook swiftly in his arms way to bed.

Jungkook yelled at the sudden act of his " husband " . His doe confused eyes turn into a soft pair of doe eyes noticing the soft smile his signature other one was holding.

It was like taehyung knew him well for decades. Like he knows everything as a husband he should know.

The overly romantic gesture he was doing was not awful but soothing. It was like he was doing it from his heart. Seems so perfect and flawless that he wanted to ask if by any chance he stalked him or not.

If he only knows!

The red Patel's around the room were still there with candle's. Jungkook was a bit shy for looking at those flowers who were screaming sex.

He closed his eyes while taehyung was being the whipped man in the century, staring at his husband dearly.

His beloved is too adorable to handle he already got to know that.He will protect the others with the whole he decided to live the rest of his life.. He will do anything and everything to protect him.
The older gently put the younger in bed while staring at other's. His elbow softly touched the mattress putting the
head into the pillow.

Jungkook felt that. He felt that taehyung was someone he should take care and return his favour by what he wants.

Taehyung's body went limp on Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung loved it..love every single emotion he is having now. He's a impatient man by heart. His heart is full of love for the others.
Feeling a soft touch in his cheeks taehyung came out of daze.

" tae, you tired? "

Fuck his heart. The prettiest angle making him go all softie at their first night.He needs control to hold back himself or he might kiss the younger to death.
Nodding his head a lil he gulped the thinking, he pulled himself back from the yonger while tucking himself into other side of bed.
The older kissed the yonger male's forehead stroking his hair from behind while other's being new to all of these closed his not wanting to make himself feel anything for few moments.

After a while Jungkook realised taehyung didn't slept. He was staring at his back and Jungkook's ear turned red for some unknown reason.

Jungkook turned into the other side making taehyung smile softly. With so much hesitancy he put his hands on the others cheek stroking the delicate golden brown skin making taehyung sigh softly.