8

I hope you are doing well ~.
Those picture's I've used is from pinterest. So the credit goes to them.
Also it's just a ff so I'll use name and age according to me.

Ignore my mistakes.

Happy reading ____
---_----------------------------------------------------

opening the main door the maids bow down to show respect to the Kim's. Mr.s kim and Mr. Kim smiles at the maids returning the bow. Taehyung along with a flower bouquet in his hand standing behind them with a straight face. No emotion left his eyes as he step into the house despite of feeling tingle's all the his body. As usually he pretend's like he's cool but the inner uneasiness in his heart and mind is something he can't help now.

Soon Mr. Jeon came almost running with a big bunny smile in his face to hug the hell out of his friend who holds his friend quickly to feel other embrace after so long. Both stayed like this for straight 2 minutes. Mr.kim laughed when his bunny friend whined for breaking the hug.
" How are you kim. You didn't call me so long. "

" sorry jeon, I'm not free you know "
" what am i supposed to do with that brat? Huh, you are the same kim from College. "
" oh yes and you have those same bunny smile till now? I thought you would get old by now "
" say's the oldie here. Look at me I'm old? I'm still handsome as i was that's why umi is still into me "
" yah thats beacuse you were cute "
" cute and me? You saw my muscle back then? "
" what about your that cute face you dork? "

Mr.kim scoffed along with Mr. Jeon. After a whole 1 minutes of silence they both laughed out loud. Mr.s kim smiled seeing the two friends bickering after a long time.

s kim smiled seeing the two friends bickering after a long time

Taehyung's mom.
Name : kim hee ae
Age : 40
Love his son beyond imagination.
A sweet women.

Taehyung's dad, Name : kim rae woon Age : 46

Taehyung's dad,
Name : kim rae woon
Age : 46 .
His son and his wife is his life.
______________________________

Jungkook's mother, Name : Jeon young aee Age : 34 Love his koo

Jungkook's mother,
Name : Jeon young aee
Age : 34
Love his koo

Jungkook's mother, Name : Jeon young aee Age : 34 Love his koo

Jungkooks father,
Name : Jeon woo jung
Age : 39

A very homey person

young- aee came out with a smile hugging hee -ae. Meeting the second time by now they both smiles. The first meeting was the day when young-aee was getting married with Jeon woo jung. They both talked a few times in video call when jungkook was born they came to visit the mini version of Mr Jeon but with the daily life they lost contact.

A soft petal sound of footprints can be heard as jungkook came out finally. Taehyung was in his own land untill Mr.s kim pinched his thighs indicating him to pay attention. He turn his head sideway to see " him ".

His eyes grew ten time bigger then ever with jaw dropped on the floor. The one who took his heart away with just in one glance, the one for whome it get's hard to sleep, the one who make him question his sexuality is standing in all glory.
Soon he composed himself feeling heartbeat increasing every passing second jungkook was stepping the living room.

Young-aee came forward to give a soft smile to jungkook who was visibly shaking. Jungkook return's the smile feeling a little ' ok '. Young - aee took his hand in her own and smiles a little as jungkook bow's at 90° angle. She taught him well.

" Hello,I'm ju-ungkook "

Taehyung breath hitched as his ear come up with a sweet melodious tune. He was getting goosebumps all over his body.

His heart not listening to his played like a bitch and started to thump with out his persimmon. His ear getting cheery making his mom smirk beautifully.

He opened his mouth to say anything but alas his mouth decided " O na na na "
.jungkook's dad pat his head little saying
" see kim, my son. My son grew up way too fast to count. I still remember the days when I used to play with him and go on ice cream dates. His sweet teeth always was my first priority and now my bun is almost getting Married. Isn't my bun grown up like he's the prettiest? "
Mr Jeon almost teared up at his only son's childhood memory while his wife was shedding tears silently.

Mr.s Kim was in a verge of drooling. She can see the chubby muffin cheeks of younger who was looking down. She was looking at the cute human being wanting to hug him. She didn't hold herself. Throwing her arm's around the boy who hugged her softly as she melt into puddle.

" omg honey see. My cute son in law. Omg baby i want him. "

Mr kim laughed at his wife also throwing him into jungkook. Who smiles softly at his uncle kim.

" How are you my son? You grew up like your father. So small and cute "

Mr Jeon scoffed at his friend's silly remark while Jungkook smiled at them .

Jungkook smiles showing his bunny smile making everyone coo at him cuteness.

After some random talking both parents decided to let the two boys have conversation and for that they went to jungkook's room.

Jungkook turn his head around to look at taehyung. The handsome stranger. His cheeks and ear's got printed with a soft blush around as he caught taehyung staring at him. Taehyung's mom pulls her son out of imagination and showing " i want him as my son in law. Make any mistake there and you are dead, son " look. He laughed as he saw his mom being so existed.

---------_----------------------------
That's all for today..