21

The relationship between two husband’s was going smooth like It was  scripted even before they were born. Taehyung was kinda scared of getting too close to the young doe eyed pretty male on the other hand the younger can't help but sulk for not being enough close sometimes. The younger male didn't realised how he started to crave for those eyes on him while he work, he didn't noticed how much he crave for other to tell him how pretty he looks after a shower or place his a small portion of hair Strip behind his ear and hug him softly, Kiss him on his cheek's and neck where his moles are.

Those flower every often he get is totally got into his habit. Those sudden pastries and muffins he love which he husband buy for him after a day cause how good husbun he is. Yes, husbun cause the he's the older's husband and the younger's favourite softname he love to get called is " bun " so It's husbun for him.He study and manage his office with tough hand and It's indeed tiring so need some extra cares.

Sometimes his self conscious self get too afraid that he will get too chubby and fat so he maintain some extra rough diet and don't take sufficient food not untill his husband scold him telling " bun you need food and sweets to make yourself study. You are gorgeous and beautiful and amazing like this and who told you that you look chubby? don't make me repeat and take them fast "..

Well that's how it works household.

Sometimes he sense that sometimes his husband got really weird and maintain lil too distance between them which make him mad.

Also the young male started his business been a while and for that he has been pretty much busy with everything around while handling his household work with office work.

~

It's weekend and taehyung is at home with his home. For a reason all giddy and shy jungkook making tea and serving some his self made cookies in a plate to serve with tea's. As It's morning the sun is slowly peaking around the clouds. All the windows of their house's are open making a easy way for the wind to blow who carries the fresh soft smell of roses from their garden with soft sounds from garden of john having a silly fight with miki making jungkook chuckle.

They don't need a topic to fight!!like they stare at each other start to fight with eyebrows and then there we go again. It's silly yet rare sight to see.

Jungkook served tea and cookies while taehyung trailed his eyes all over the younger body making the other's bite his lips . How he walks there in a steady motion with a soft smile playing around his dolled like feature. What a view honey!

As they enjoyed the tea and talked taehyung told the latters that he have to go out of the County for a month and maybe it will take more time then  a month and his flight is already booked for Tuesday  and that's how his bun's face got all drained out of smile and happy replaced with a sad face. The elder male did noticed how his small cute smile washed off the letters face.

The younger didn’t said anything just nooded hearing the news and went to make lunch for them. As it was fall the younger planned so mach for themselves. He wanted to visit some new pastry and muffin's from a newly opened shop who's quite popular now with his husband as he got a new habit of having sweetmeats alot. It's not like he don't used to like them. He couldn’t cuz his maa told him to not have too much of them but after marriage the elder spoiled him with those way too much that he can't help now.

Did i forget to mention that,

His business partner along with him has a new welcome party for his new office opening  as from now on he will work from the office. As the elder male is already well known and his lil husband’s gonna invent himself on business from now on fully he himself invited so many respected famous business man on that party. He want to introduce them to kook  .