24

Dear reader's slow down and re-read the previous chapter if you forget the story line.

Also, I'm not satisfied with this story and as it was my first story I was totally a fetus writer and as always not into angst so I didn't added that.

Yet y all showered this small story with so much love and support that I'm really thankful.

Important question, do you want some smut? (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

And, this story is on it's end point so if you have any idea or suggestion about story I should write or can try writing let me know.

Plz enjoy and ignore my mistakes and I'm drunk in my milk tea rn

~~~~~~

Jungkook threw the phone across the bed huffing loudly. His whole face is cherry red ,lip's parting to take more oxygen, a loud thumping heart inside his small ribcage and his hard boner.

Fuck - he muttered quitely and ran to the washroom to take a shower of course. He already took a shower before so now he can't take a cold shower as he can catch cold as he's sensitive to cold.

He somehow stumbled upon the large mirror on their washroom and stood in front of it not opening his eyes as he was feeling extremely shy from what his husband just feed his mind. Such a shameless man he is ! How can he blabber all this to his husband huh ? Shameless man.

Jungkook stripes and finally opened his eyes and immediately started to check himself up on the mirror. He started at his chest , belly ,thighs ,ass and after a second he realised he was checking if he is presentable for his husband.His doe eyes got bigger in realization.

Fuck - he again muttered as his hard shaft wasn't helping so he turn himself up to the shower and lukewarm water droplets started to hit his pale soft body making him groan. His whole body damped portion by portion and he hugged himself wrapping his hands around his waist and whimpered softly but he didn't touched himself up. He don't want to touch himself untill his husband does .

He don't want to.

Did he - just thought about his husband touching him ?
Yes , he did.

He wants the man to hold him and take care of him.

He wants to be vulnerable only in front of his husband.

He wants the man to be his everything and in his every day routine.

He wants the other to hold his hand's and be with him year's ahead.

The hard shaft along with the warm water droplets hitting his body was making him feel weird all over his body. He couldn't stand beacuse the both pain and pleasure was eating him up making him kneel on the marble floor . His cheeks,lip's red and with a small whimper he touched himself not able to controlling the pain.

He muttered a sorry under his breath as
He moaned, whimpered, huffed and begged his husband to touch him on the shower but shame his husband is not at home.

He started to replay all the moment's his husband touched him ,kissed him ,made out with him on the bed . He recalled their first night and after all this mornings and nights when his husband make him seat on his lap or dinning table kissing him hard while gripping and squashing his waist hard and now he moaned loudly coming under the shower.

His husband without touching him made his come all over the floor.

~~

It's past 7 in the morning and Jungkook is sitting on the dinning table looking as small as ever and a smirking Miki pouring him some green tea Silently. Yesterday he was loud for sure and he's not sure when he will gain the power to stare back at Miki again. So he kept looking down . Suddenly a phone call intorupted him and both startled from the sudden loud noise. Jungkook picked up the call and a sweet voice came along the way as his smile widened.