Chapter 1

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Wanyin raised his sword above his head, he look down at Wei Wuxian with hatred and anger in his eye. The last member is dead because of Wei Wuxian, "Jiang Wanyin! Stop it!" Lan Wangji try to look up at Jiang Cheng, he couldn't since his chest is press to the ground with Wei Wuxian hanging by his hand holding his.

"Go to hell!" Jiang Wanyin stabbed his sword in the rock between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian hand. Wei Wuxian gasp, Jiang Wanyin twisted his sword, this got Wei Wuxian to remove his hand from Lan Wangji hand.

"Wei Ying!"

Jiang Wanyin is in shock, he watch as Wei Wuxian falling farther and farther down to the abyss below, 'No no no no no! What did I just do? He deserve it! He kill the last member of my family but why do I feel so lost and lonely now.' Jiang Wanyin walk back to the battle field, he see the clan leader and disciple from all clan is fighting over Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu.

Jiang Wanyin look at his clan disciple, they aren't like other clan disciple they aren't that greedy to want to fight for the Yin Hufu. "We're going home," Jiang Wanyin pick up Jiang Yanli in his arm, the Jiang clan left NeverNight without turning back to look at all of the greedy clan fighting over Yin Hufu.

After returning back to Yunmeng Jiang clan, Jiang Wanyin have buried Jiang Yanli next to his parents. That day, everyone is in mourning of their clan leader Jiang Fengmian, madam Yu and now Jiang Yanli.

For the next two week after everything have settle down Jiang Wanyin went to Jinlintai to take Jin Ling back to Lotus Cove. He doesn't want Jin Ling to be in Jin Guangyao or Jin Guangshan hand, they are bad influence on him.

'Jin Ling, even though I don't know how to look after you. I will try my best to take care of you in your parents place. I can't tell you about your parent, it hurt me too much to talk about them, I'm sorry Jin Ling,' Jiang Wanyin held Jin Ling close to him, "I promise not to let anyone harm you. I will protect you in your father place."

When Jiang Wanyin settle Jin Ling down in his room for a nap, he went to tell one of his disciple that he will be out and that he will come back later. He want them to look after Jin Ling while he is gone.

The place Jiang Wanyin went to is NeverNight, he went down to the cliff to see if he can find Wei Wuxian body or not. "How come his body isn't here? Did someone take it? No, why would someone want Wei Wuxian body?" Jiang Cheng continue to look around until he found Wei Wuxian flute - Chenqing.

Jiang Wanyin hold tight onto Wei Wuxian flute, "Why Wei Wuxian? Why? Why? Why? Why do you have to leave me behind? You have taken away A-Die, A-Niang, Jie and Jin Zixuan, you have taken them all away from me! Why didn't you listen to me?!"

Jiang Wanyin doesn't know how long he has been there, all he know is he want to find Wei Wuxian body to bring back to Lotus Cove. Even if Wei Wuxian is the cause for his family death, he still want to give Wei Wuxian a proper burier. 'If his body isn't here then does that mean Lan Wangji have it?' With that last thought Jiang Wanyin walk back to Lotus Cove.

That night Jiang Wanyin look around the Jiang clan, the place that once have his father, mother, sister and his Shixiong, they are no longer here.

His feet take him toward Wei Wuxian room, he got it rebuilt after the Wen clan burn it down. He look around Wei Wuxian room, it was the same as before.

Tears begin to fall down Jiang Wanyin face, ""Please anyone....anyone at all.....I want to fix this....I want to fix all of this....I want to fix my mistake...." Jiang Wanyin doesn't know that his wish is about to be granted.

Jiang Wanyin hear a knock coming from Wei Wuxian closet, he dried his tears, he walk over to the closet he hesitated to see if he should open the door or not.

"Wei Wuxian, what did you keep in here?" 'Should I open it or should I not?' Jiang Wanyin thought to himself.

The knocking keep coming it won't stop until someone open it. Jiang Wanyin unsheathed his sword, "whatever it is, I will be ready."

Jiang Wanyin open the closet door, and a bright light pull him inside. No matter how hard he try to move away it was too late he is inside the closet.

He doesn't know what happen until he hear, "A-Cheng, is time to wake up?" A voice call from outside his room.

'A- Jie voice? No that can't be, she gone,' then another voice said, "Shijie why don't you go make Jiang Cheng lotus pork soup first? I will wake him up."

'Wei Wuxian voice, no he gone as well,' "Jiang Cheng, Cheng Cheng!" This got Jiang Wanyin to wake up, "who are you calling CHENGCHENG!" Jiang Wanyin couldn't believe it Wei Wuxian is right in front of him.

"Jiang Cheng are you alright?" Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Wanyin with concern expression on his face.

"Your really here? Your not dead?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"What are you saying? Yes I am here and I am not dead. Why do you think that I'm dead?" Wei Wuxian answered Jiang Wanyin questions.

"I...I....I....pinch me," Wei Wuxian is very confuse, "pinch you?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head so Wei Wuxian pinched Jiang Wanyin arm.

"Ouch!" 'I'm not dreaming,' "I'm not dreaming!"

"Your not dreaming. Jiang Cheng, what's wrong? You know that I will listen to your problem."

Jiang Wanyin looked at Wei Wuxian, he finally got his wish, his wish to fix his mistake. 'If I end up back in the past then I can stop all of the event from happening. I can save A-Jie, A-Die, A-Niang, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian,' "Will you believe me what I am about to tell you?"