Chapter 12

When Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin arrived at Lotus Cove, they hear a big argument coming from inside the main room. "Shixiong, Da Shixiong," their Shidi ran up to the two, "what going on in there?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Madam Yu is threatening to kill Wen guniang if she doesn't leave Lotus Cove," heading this Jiang Wanyin run into the house. "I will not leave from here until Jiang Cheng tell me too. How stubborn can you get Madam Yu? Can't you see that Jiang Cheng gave me his clan clarity bell."

"You!"

"Stop it A-Niang!" Everyone turn around to see Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin walking into the room, "Jiang Cheng! How could you engage to someone like her?! She a Wen!"

"Yes, Wen Qing is a Wen but! Her family study medicine and doctor. She is not part of the main Wen clan. Beside I have like her ever since I saw her in cloud Recesse. I want to marry someone I like. I don't want to be like Jie who you arrange marriage for her and Jin Zixuan. At least now, Jin Zixuan want to marry A-Jie."

Jiang Wanyin went to stand next to Wen Qing, he take the bell from Wen Qing waist, "You see this mother, Wen Qing is my fiancée. Her family is living here," Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian is proud of Jiang Wanyin.

"There is more important thing then this," Jiang Wanyin walk Wen Qing over to the seat, "A-Cheng, what so important?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Within a day or two, the Wen clan will sent an invitation to ask all clan to sent their heir and some people with them to the Wen Qishan for indoctrination."

"What indoctrination?" Wen Qing looked at Jiang Wanyin who nodded his head, "but first we need to make a plan to protect our home. Wen Qing, can you and Jie make a evacuation plan once the Wen clan attack us?"

"We can do that," Wen Qing looked at Jiang Yanli who nodded her head. "Fuqin, Wei Wuxian and I can put up trap and enhance our shield to make it stronger. We can't let the Wen clan take over our home."

"Then A-Cheng, A-Xian, save our home," Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin stand up with their hand together.

"Yes A-Die!"

"Yes, Jiang Shushu."

Once the meeting is over Wen Qing, Jiang Yanli, Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian went to the very back of Lotus Cove to talk, "I am impress with you Wen Qing. No one dare to talk back to Madam Yu like that."

"She doesn't scare me," Wen Qing smirked at Wei Wuxian. "Jiang Cheng did the same like a week ago, we were surprise that he talk back to Madam Yu."

"Let's talk about that evacuation plan," they all nodded their head.

"Where do you think we should take those with no cultivation?" Jiang Yanli asked. "Don't forget Wen Qing family too," Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

"A-Xian, do you think you can creat an invisible shield talisman? We can use the back hill where we use to shoot our kite?" (okay let's make it up.)

"Okay."

"Jie, you and Wen Qing take everyone to the back once you see the Wen clan attacking our shield. We need to save as much people as we can," 'I can't let the past repeat itself.'

"We know A- Cheng," so with that Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian put their plan into action.

Wei Wuxian tell his shidi where to put each talisman, he also tell them to practice their shooting because they need to use it on the Wen clan. He want to do what the Lan clan disciple did.

"When the time come, I want at least 10 or 20 people hiding on the roof of our clan house. On each side, make sure you have enough arrow with you. Archery take care of the Wen clan, the rest will fight with them, understand?"

"Yes Da Shixiong!"

"Good. While Jiang Cheng and I are away, make sure you tell the young master about the evacuation plan. They are still too young to fight, go it?"

"Yes Da Shixiong!"

"Alright, let's get back to our swordmanship and archery," while the Jiang disciple practice their swordmanship and archery, Wei Wuxian went to the back hill where all of the Jiang disciple shoot arrow at the kite.

"This place is a good place for everyone to evacuate," Wei Wuxian went back to his room to make the talisman for an invisible shield. After the talisman he will work on the Jiang clan protective shield array.

"A-Cheng this Wen indoctrination, what else will happen?" Jiang Fengmian asked Jiang Wanyin while Jiang Wanyin help the Wen clan to settle down.

"Wen Chao will take away our sword. We need to make fake sword instead of bring our real one. I was thinking about putting it in our Qiankun pouch along with medics, herb and a rope. He ran away and block us in."

"Shushu......A-yuan want to use a sword too," a four year old Wen Yuan walk up to Jiang Fengmian, "Your name is Yuan?" Wen Yuan nodded his small head, "When you are older okay?" Wen Yuan nodded his head again.

"I think it is a good idea to put your sword in the Qiankun pouch," Jiang Wan2yin agree.

They all look up to see the Jiang clan Lotus Cove protective shield array lighting up. Then another shield appear, another, then another, they soon see there are yellow talisman within the shield.

'It look like A-Xian want to protect our home as much as my parents.' "Oh that's right A-Die, you should train Jie. She already form her core into a strong one."

"She did?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "she can help protect the young master while helping them to get away. Jin gongzi and I have been training Jie back in cloud Recesse. She know half Jiang style and Jin style. She really a fast leaner you know."

"I will train her more."

Lotus Cove is all ready for the Wen, 'This time the Wen won't take down Lotus Cove, I won't let anything happen to my father or my mother. I will protect them with my life.'