Chapter 28

The next night when everyone is asleep Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji went to the back hill of Cloud Recesse. They decide to do it a little far away from the clan, this way no one will feel the energy of the Yin Hufu when they destroy it.

"Wei Ying, this is far enough," Wei Wuxian look around the place. "Alright let's do this,"
Lan Wangji nodded his head. Wei Wuxian take out the Yin Hufu, it floated between the two of them, "I'll go first," Wei Wuxian send in his energy and then it was Lan Wangji turn.

After an hour or so the two finally destroyed the Yin Hufu. By the time they finish it was already mid morning. Wei Wuxian fall down to the ground, "Wei Ying," Lan Wangji rush over to Wei Wuxian side, "can we rest for a moment?" Lan Wangji help Wei Wuxian up, he walk then over to sat down underneath the tree.

"Lan Zhan....let sleep.....I'm tire," with that last saying Wei Wuxian fell asleep. Lan Wangji too fell asleep, he too was tire as well. Around 5 o clock Lan Wangji woke up, he decide to take Wei Wuxian back to Jingshi before he can catch a cold.

16 year later Lotus Cove

Today is the day where Jiang Fengmian announced that Jiang Wanyin,his son, his heir with take his place as Sect leader.

"Today, I will retire as Sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang clan. My wife and I will still be here to help out the Jiang clan. As for your new Sect leader.....Jiang Wanyin step up," Jiang Cheng step up to stand next to his father, "Jiang Wanyin, from now on he will be your new Sect leader!"

"I, Jiang Cheng, son of Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, from now on officially succeed as Sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang clan. The disciple of Jiang clan motto is Attempt the impossible. As long as I am Sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang clan, I will devote to the core value of our clan. We will not let our clan fall into the hand of our enemies!"

All of the Jiang disciple kneel down with their hand clasp together while saying, "Greeting Sect leader Jiang!"

Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan look at Jiang Cheng with a proud smile on their face. Wen Qing let down their son, "A-Die!" Jiang Cheng bend down to pick Jiang Chi up, "I want to be a sect leader like you."

"You will. Grow up, be strong, be the best swordmanship and study hard. You will be a great sect leader."

Wen Qing walk over to Jiang Cheng, "I will help you." Jiang Cheng nodded his head, "I will too." Jiang Wanyin patted his son head, "I'm happy to know that my wife and son is there to help me out."

2 month later

The Jiang clan sent out invitations for everyone to come to Yunmeng Jiang clan. The Jiang clan want everyone to know that Jiang Fengmian have handed over his sect leader to his son Jiang Wanyin.

That night all clan leader from different city came to Yunmeng Jiang clan. Even Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian came as well, "Xian shushu!" Jiang Chi ran over to Wei Wuxian.

"A-Chi!" Wei Wuxian hold Jiang Chi into the air, "Wow! You have grown!" Jiang Chi giggle at this, "Shushu! Where is Yuan Gege?" Jiang Chi asked as Wei Wuxian hold his nephew in his arm, "Sizhui, is studying right now he can't come."

Jiang Chi pouted, "when you are old enough, you can come see him okay?" Jiang Chi nodded his head, "A-Xian!" All three turn to see Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing walking toward them.

"A-Die! Niang!" Jiang Chi held out his arm, Jiang Wanyin take Jiang Chi into his arm. "Your mother and I were looking for you." Jiang Wanyin pinched Jiang Chi cheek.

"Jiang Cheng congratulations on becoming a sect leader. I'm sorry I couldn't be by your side to help you."

"Wuxian, is alright. You have a life with Lan er gongzi. I'm here for Jiang Cheng, I will help him with clan leader work and train the Jiang disciple," Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head.

"I also heard that Lan er gongzi is taken over sect leader as well?" Wei Wuxian smiled at Lan Wangji, "yes he is! And I will be there to help him out." Wen Qing and Jiang Wanyin shook their head at this, "Come inside, the announcement is about to begin."

That night everyone celebrate Jiang Wanyin becoming the next Yunmeng Jiang Sect leader. Some people stay while some left, Wei Wuxian stay since he want to spend time with his little nephew. "Shushu, Die let me stay in your old room. You don't mind do you?" Jiang Chi asked Wei Wuxian.

"Not at all. But there something I need to get from there," Lan Wangji and Jiang Chi is curious at what Wei Wuxian need to get from the room so they head to Wei Wuxian old room.

"Shushu, what do you need to get from here?" Wei Wuxian hand Jiang Chi over to Lan Wangji, he is surprise that Wei Wuxian hand Jiang Chi over to him just like that.

Wei Wuxian went here and there, walk left and right, until he stop in one spot. He went to get a chair, he put it in front of the closet, he step on the chair, "here it is." Wei Wuxian reached to the very back of closet and he pull out a little drum toy.

"Wei Ying, this is....." Lan Wangji look at the toy in Wei Wuxian hand, "you gave me this when we first met in Yiling. I have kept this toy to remind me of you. I never thought that the little boy who gave me this is Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, twin Jade of Gusu, Lan er gongzi of Gusu. Is my soulmate."

"I forgot all about it. I guess our faith got intertwined at Cloud Recesse."

This made Wei Wuxian smile, "I'm glad we got to meet again. Thank you for the toy, Lan Zhan, this made me very happy to know that someone notice me."

"Wei Ying, no need to said sorry and thank you between us." Wei Wuxian nodded his head, "Shushu, can I play with the little drum toy?" Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji who nodded his head, "here, keep it safe for me?" Jiang Chi smile as he play with the toy in his hand.

The three left Wei Wuxian room, he look at the room once more, 'even though Cloud Recesse is my home now. Jiang clan will always be my home," with that last thought Wei Wuxian closed the door behind him.