Chapter 9

After telling Jin Zixuan, Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian about the attack on Lotus Cove and the Wen indoctrination, he is now with Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Lan Wangji along with the other three as well.

Jiang Wanyin tell the four Lan what he have told the other three, "You mean Wen Chao take you and the other clan disciple and heir on a night hunt without your sword?" Lan Qiren is outrageous to hear that the Wen clan take away their sword.

"Fuqin, what do you think we should do?" Lan Xichen asked. "Since we are the only people who know what happen in the future, it is best to be ready. I suggest we tell all of other clan to bring fake sword, medicine and herb. Oh that's right Wei gongzi, since you are good with talisman how about making an explosive talisman in case you can't get out or we can't come there in time to save you all."

"I will do as you said, Qingheng Jun."

Qingheng Jun turn his attention to Jin Zixuan, "Jin gongzi, I don't think your father will listen to what you said. As a heir to the Jin clan, you can tell your disciple about it," Jin Zixuan nodded his head.

Jiang Wanyin remember something, "Jin Zixuan, don't take Luo Qingyang to the Wen indoctrination with you. She will be targeted by Wen Chao and his women," 'I also want to save Wei Wuxian from getting branded by the Wen clan symbol.'

"Okay, I will tell Mian Mian," Jin Zixuan gave a nod to what Jiang Wanyin just said.

"Jiang gongzi," Jiang Wanyin know what Qingheng Jun want to said, "I will talk to my father about it."

"May I speak?" Everyone turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "go on ahead Wei gongzi?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, he look at Jiang Wanyin, "A-Cheng, when will the Wen clan attack Cloud Recesse?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"I am also curious," Lan Xichen also want to know when. "If I remember correctly, it was after Lan er gongzi departed from Sect leader Nie clan. Wen Chao tell us that his brother Wen Xu is already on his way to attack cloud Recesse because they didn't hand over their Yin iron to them."

"Qingheng Jun, I want to stay back at Cloud Recesse. Cloud Recesse need as much help as you can. What do you said, A-Cheng, Jin Zixuan?" The two boys looked at each other, then back to Wei Wuxian.

"I am in but what about A-Li?" Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli looked at each other, "I will have my Jiang disciple to escort A-Jie back to Lotus cove. A-Jie, will you tell Die and Niang where we are?" Jiang Yanli nodded her head.

During those class time Jiang Wanyin, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian help Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Qingheng Jun with preparing an evacuation plan for those who can't fight when the time come.

"Zewu Jun, does some of your Lan disciple know how to use bow and arrow?" Jiang Wanyin asked, "Yes, why?" Jiang Wanyin look around the place, 'our disciple is good as well but I can risk bring them here,' "look here," Jiang Wanyin pointed to the top of the roof and tree top, "Since Wei Wuxian already set up trap for Cloud Recesse, we can tell the Lan disciple to hide on top of the roof and tree with bow and arrow ready. This way we can take down as much Wen clan disciple as we can."

"You are smart, Jiang gongzi," Jiang Wanyin blush at the compliment.

"Well I was the sect leader of the Jiang clan when my Fuqin pass away," then something else pop into Jiang Wanyin mind, "Zewu Jun, can you tell your disciple this?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

Jiang Wanyin rush out of there to go find Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing, when he did he ran into Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, "A-Xian!" The two turn to see Jiang Wanyin running toward them.

"A-Cheng, what is it?" Jiang Wanyin try to catch his breath first, when he is done he said, "Can you put up a signal or alarm to let us know that the Wen is attacking Gusu?"

"Of course, I think I know where. Come on Lan Zhan!" Jiang Wanyin see the two left, he went to find his sister and Wen Qing.

Jiang Wanyin found Wen Qing with his sister and Jin Zixuan, "Wen Qing," Wen Qing got up, she walk over to Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi, what is it?" Jiang Wanyin sigh, "Shouldn't you be calling me A-Cheng or Jiang Cheng, we are a couple now right?"

"Your right, then A-Cheng, what the rush?" Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan walk over to the two, "Jie, since Wei Wuxian and I will be here in Cloud Recesse, can you take care of Wen Qing and her family when they arrive in Lotus cove?"

"Of course, even if A-Niang doesn't like it I will tell her that you two are a couple now," Jiang Yanli smiled at Wen Qing who smile back at Jiang Yanli.

"Wei Ying how will you let the whole clan know that we are under attack?" Lan Wangji asked while looking up at the gate where Wei Wuxian is at, "I have an idea but Lan Zhan do you have Lan flare on you?"

"I do," Wei Wuxian jump down from the top of the gate, Lan Wangji handed to Wei Wuxian, "do you have guqin string?" Lan Wangji pull out guqin from his sleeve and handed to Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Ying, what are you going to do with the string?" Lan Wangji asked as he watch Wei Wuxian went back up to the gate.

'Tie it like this. When the Wen clan rush into Cloud Recesse they will pull this down the flare will go off,' Wei Wuxian jump down, he tied the string down on the rock beneath him. "Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian step back to stand next to Lan Wangji, "Look up there," Lan Wangji look up, "the Wen won't see it."

Wei Wuxian step forward, he hold his hand behind the guqin string, "once the Wen step through, they will pull this string, the flare will go off, it will let us know that the Wen clan is attacking Cloud Recesse."

"Thank you, Wei Ying."

"We are friend after all right? Friend help friend," Wei Wuxian grinned at Lan Wangji, 'you are so dense Wei Ying, I see you more then a friend.'