Chapter 27

Before leaving the Jiang clan Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is waiting for Wen Qing. "Wei Wuxian!" The two turn to see Wen Qing come with a little boy in Wen Ning arm.

"Wei Wuxian, Lan er gongzi this is Wen Yuan, our little nephew. A-Yuan, this two Gege will look after you, do you want that?" Wen Qing asked.

"Pretty ribbon," Wen Yuan pointed to Lan Wangji forehead ribbon. "You will get one if you live with Lan er gongzi."

"A-Yuan want to go! A-Yuan want to go!"  Wen Yuan reach out his hand for Wei Wuxian to hold him. Wei Wuxian take Wen Yuan in his arm, "please help us take care of A-Yuan. Raise him well Wei Wuxian, Lan er gongzi."

"Don't worry Wen Qing we will. Make sure you come visit A-Yuan when you have the chance, okay?" Wen Qing nodded her head.

"A-Yuan time to said bye bye now." Wen Qing patted Wen Yuan head, "Bye bye gu gu, bye bye Ning Ning."

"Bye bye A-Yuan."

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian unsheathed their sword, they step on their sword, "time to go A-Yuan. Said bye bye now."

As Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian sword move them into the sky Wen Yuan wave bye to Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

Another 2 month have gone by it is Jin Yanli turn to give birth to a baby boy. Everyone have invited to Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli celebration of their child birth. "Xian gege Xian gege, Yuan want to see the baby," Wen Yuan held out his hand for Wei Wuxian to pick him up.

Wei Wuxian pick Wen Yuan, "Look A-Yuan, he is your cousin."

"Xian gege, what is his name?" Wen Yuan asked.

"That's right, A-Xian, name your nephew?" Jin Yanli look at Wei Wuxian. "Let see, the next generation of Jin clan is "Ru" generation." Wei Wuxian eye move to Lan Wangji who is talking his brother, Wei Wuxian look back to the baby in Jin Yanli arm, "how about Jin Rulan."

Lan Wangji heard this he look over at the Jiang sibling, "Jin Rulan. That sound nice," come Jin Zixuan voice.

"What you like the name too?" Jiang Wanyin said with annoying tone in his voice, "Of course, it's not bad from Lan clan beside Lan mean Orchid, gentry among flower. It is a great name. What do you think A-Li?"

"It is a great name."

"That was his courtesy name what about his birth name?" Jin Zixuan asked Wei Wuxian, "ummm how about Jin Ling?"

"Jin Ling, sound good to me." Jin Zixuan look at his son, "Jin Ling, we will have fun."

"What about you A-Xian? Don't you should come up with a courtesy name for A-Yuan?" Jiang Wanyin look at Wen Yuan in Wei Wuxian arm.

Before Wei Wuxian can said anything a voice said, "Lan Yuan courtesy Lan Sizhui." They all turn around to see Lan Wangji standing behind them. "Sizhui?"

"Lan Yuan....Lan Sizhui, Lan Zhan, you?" Lan Wangji smile as he gave a slight nod. 'Longing....I'm here aren't I? I am not going to go anywhere.'

Soon the celebration begin, everyone gave Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli child their gift for him. Jiang Wanyin look over at Wei Wuxian, 'I'm glad I am able to help Wei Wuxian change his faith. He didn't get to come to Jin Ling one hundred month celebration last time. None of this would happen if Jin Zixun didn't go to the qiongqi path to ambush Wei Wuxian. Jin Zixuan wouldn't go after him to stop him from killing Wei Wuxian.'

"A- Cheng, what's wrong?" Wei Wuxian asked when he see Jiang Wanyin was looking at him.

"In the future you didn't get to see your nephew. It was because of Jin Zixun, he ambush you and accuse you of putting the curse on him. Everything went wrong at Qionqi path, no one know exactly what happen beside you and Wen Ning."

"What do you mean, Jiang Cheng?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Everyone think that you told Wen Ning to kill Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. Since you were using resentment energy that day."

"Why would I want to kill Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun? Even if I do use resentment energy to fight them, I will only use it to scare them. I will never kill anyone, I will never kill people that I don't know or people that I don't like."

"That is the kind of person you are."

"So you don't know who behind the ambush and the curse?" Jiang Wanyin shook his head no.

"Then is fine. At least this time you are able to change my faith and Jin Zixuan faith right?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. "I was able to change a lot of people faith, I'm glad I did."

"You like this live better then the one in the future?"

"I do." Jiang Wanyin turn to look at Wen Qing who is holding their son in her arm as she is talking Jin Yanli.

"Then I am happy for you. Oh," Wei Wuxian walk over to Jin Yanli and Wen Qing, "Shijie, this is my gift for Jin Ling," (you all know what Wei Wuxian made for Jin Ling) he put it on Jin Ling chest.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian left Jinlintai first since Sizhui felt very sleepy, they don't want to stay there long. There is one more reason why they also need to leave fast, the two of them haven't destroyed the Yin Hufu.

They have been trying to figure out a way to destroy it together but nothing seem to work. They even research through the Lan library, nothing in the book said about how to destroy it.

After the two arrive in Gusu they head straight to Cloud Recesse. Wei Wuxian take Sizhui to his own room, yes, the two built a small room behind Jingshi for Sizhui to stay in.

"Wei Ying, I was thinking?" Wei Wuxian look up from the book, "why don't we both try to destroy it together by sending our spiritual energy into the Yin Hufu. With tone of energy the Yin Hufu will break into a thousand piece."

"Mn. Let's try that but where can we do it?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"We can try doing it at the back hill of Cloud Recesse?"

"Then let's do it tomorrow night." With that last saying the two clean up the place and off to bed they go.