Chapter 13

The day to head to Qishan Wen clan is here, "You two got everything?" Jiang Yanli asked both Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian. "We got everything Shijie," Wei Wuxian answered for Jiang Wanyin.

"A-Xian did you bring some rope with you?" Jiang Wanyin asked, "I did," the two look back to Wen Qing and Jiang Yanli, "A-Qing, A-Ning, Jie, look after our clan when we are gone?" The three nodded their head.

"Also, it is best to stop wearing the Wen color cloth and symbol when you want to go into town. You two aren't a Wen but a Jiang now," Wen Qing and Wen Ning looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian, "A-Cheng said the same thing, he already gave me Jiang clan color cloth same with A-Ning."

"That's good, it is getting late. We will leave now," Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin and their disciple got on the boat, "A-Cheng, Wei Wuxian, you two be careful at the Wen indoctrination!" Wen Qing shouted to her husband and friend.

"Jie Jie do you think Jiang gongzi and Wei gongzi will be alright?" Wen Ning asked with a concern in his voice. "They will be fine, A-Ning," Wen Ning turn to look at Jiang Yanli, "I hope so."

When the Jiang clan got there they see the Jin, Lan, Nie and other minor clan is there as well.

"Zewu Jun, you came as well?" Wei Wuxian asked as the Jiang clan stand next to the Lan clan.

"Fuqin want me to come along in case something happen to the other clan," Wei Wuxian went close to Lan Xichen, "did Qingheng Jun sent out message to other clan to let them know that they need to bring a fake sword?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

Jiang Wanyin look over to Jin Zixuan, he gave Jin Zixuan a nod, 'okay, at least Luo Qingyang is at Jinlintai.' Then someone shout, "Wen gongzi is here! Everyone get in line!"

"Look at all of you, still sleepy I see. The first thing I want all of you to do is hand over your sword while you are here in Qishan Wen for your indoctrination. This is an order from his excellency."

Wei Wuxian, Jiang Wanyin, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Nie Huaisang and Jin Zixuan pretend to get angry that they have to hand over their sword.

"Man take their sword away," everyone have no problem handing in their sword because Wen Chao can't tell what is real and what is fake.

"In return you will get the Quintessence of the Wen. I expect everyone to read all of it by tomorrow. I will ask each and everyone of you to recite it," after Wen Chao said that they were all taken back to their guest bedroom.

"Well now I didn't expect to be in the same room as you Zixuan." 'I got put with Wei Wuxian last time, this time is Jin Zixuan.'

"Who did you got put with?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"Wei Wuxian. I wonder who is he staying with," Jiang Wanyin wonder to himself while unpacking his cloth.

"I will follow you back to Yunmeng Jiang clan once this is over," Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

The next day everyone is out to where they were before, Jiang Wanyin see the same Wen disciple that came to tell Wen Chao something, 'Is too early for that.'

"Change of plan today, we are heading out for a night hunt," Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian all looked at each other, "What a night hunt!? We don't even have our sword!" Shouted Nie Huaisang.

"You will be the bait to lure out the monster. I will take care of it," Wen Chao smirked at Nie Huaisang.

"Huaisang," Nie Huaisang turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Everything will be alright," Nie Huaisang can only nodded his head.

They all left Qishan Wen lecture hall, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Nie Huaisang, Jin Zixuan, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin all walk behind all of the group. "A-Cheng, this doesn't happen yet, right?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"No, not for another two days. They must have found the cave early in their night hunt," Jiang Wanyin looked Wen Chao who is flirting with his mistress, 'what is going on here?'

"Jiang Cheng what about Lotus Cove?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"We got out first, Lan er gongzi and Wei Wuxian got left behind in the cave. It took us seven day to save them. Then two more day pass by that is when the Wen clan attack us. I am not so sure about this time."

"Don't worry Jiang gongzi we will help you to protect Lotus cove. Let's get this done and go back to Lotus Cove," Jiang Wanyin nodded his head.

"Wen Chao isn't giving us a rest, I'm so tire," complained Nie Huaisang. "Hang in there Nie xiong, we will come to a place to search then you can rest."

Just like Wei Wuxian said they were near a river, they are searching for the cave. "Huaisang take a rest here," Lan Xichen help Nie Huaisang to sit down to a rock that is close to them.

"Jiang Cheng, where is this cave?" Jin Zixuan asked, "if I remember correctly A-Xian, you sent your talisman in that direction where the fog is," Wei Wuxian turn to look toward the mountain with the fog.

"Let's wait for a while until you sent your talisman A-Xian," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin look back at Nie Huaisang, "Huaisang, are you feeling better now?" Lan Xichen asked, 'Since Mingjue ge isn't here, I need to look after him. "Yeah, I can walk again," Nie Huaisang stand up with the help from Lan Xichen.

"A-Xian," Wei Wuxian take out his talisman, he send it toward the foggy mountain, everyone follow Wei Wuxian talisman. With a snap of his finger the talisman cleared the fog up. They soon see the cave entrance. Once Wen Chao see the cave he tell everyone to head toward the mountain.