Chapter 26

2 month later

Wei Wuxian and Lan family got invited to celebrate the birth of Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing son. "The baby is so adorable. What is his name Wen Qing?"  Wei Wuxian asked.

"Is Jiang Chi courtesy Zhicheng," Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing look over at the door way, "Jiang Chi, if I remember correctly I read about it in the Jiang family library. The Jiang clan was founded by Jiang Chi."

"That's right, I name it after our former Jiang clan leader. I hope that A-Chi will be honest and unrestrained. That how all of our past clan leader is, honest and unrestrained." Wei Wuxian couldn't help but smile at this, "true true."

Before other clan come there is commotion coming from outside of the Jiang clan. "Take care of A-Chi for a while will you?" Wen Qing gave Jiang Chi to the maid. The group left the room, they went out in front, "Wei Wuxian you come out here right now!"

Jiang Wanyin, Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing step out from behind the crowd, "Jin gongzi, what are you doing here?" The Jiang disciple already surrounded the Jin Zixun and his disciple.

"Tell Wei Wuxian to take off the curse!" Jiang Wanyin know what Jin Zixun is talking about. "What curse?" Jiang Fengmian asked. "This curse!" Jin Zixun pull aside his cloth to let everyone see many red hole on his chest from small one to big one.

"Wei Wuxian doesn't have it on him. Why do you think it was Wei Wuxian who cursed you when he is here all the time?" Jiang Wanyin asked Jin Zixun.

"He is the one who learn wicked trick of course he can put a curse on me! Now take it off Wei Wuxian." Jin Zixun shouted at Wei Wuxian.

"I never curse you. I don't have any grudge against you, why would I curse you?" Wei Wuxian defended himself. "It is true, if Wei Wuxian curse you there is a back slash," Wen Qing turn to look at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Wuxian, why don't you show this idiot that you don't have the backslash on you?"

"Alright," Wei Wuxian pull apart his shirt, "See there is no backslash. So whoever cursed you they have it on them."

"I don't c-" a voice suddenly appears in anger, "Jin Zixun! What are you doing here?!" Everyone look up to see Madam Jin, Jin Zixuan and Jiang now Jin Yanli above them. Once they landed Jin Zixuan walk over to where Jin Zixun is at.

"Zixuan," Jin Zixuan went to stand in front of the Jiang clan, he look at Jin Zixun expose chest. "You came here to cause trouble just because you think it was Wei Wuxian who cursed you?" Jin Zixuan look at Wei Wuxian expose chest, "I don't know much about the curse but it look like Wei Wuxian doesn't have it on him."

Jiang Zixuan gave a bow to Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu, "I'm sorry for my cousin Sect leader Jiang, Madam Yu, I will tell Zixun to leave," Jin Zixuan turn back to look at Jin Zixun, "Go home now, we will deal with your curse once we find out who cursed you."

"Zixuan!"

"Didn't you hear Zixuan! Go home now! You are embarrassing our clan!" Come Madam Jin loud angry voice. Without saying anything else Jin Zixun pull back his disciple as they head back to Jinlintai.

"I'm glad that I came here early." Wei Wuxian turn to look at Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang Cheng, do you know who cursed Jin Zixun?" Wei Wuxian asked Jiang Wanyin.

"No idea."

"It doesn't have to be the person who study wick trick, it can be a normal cultivator," the two look at Wen Qing.

"What about a person with high level of cultivation?" Jiang Wanyin look from Wen Qing to Wei Wuxian. "It is possible too."

Once the accident with Jin Zixun have ended, all of the other clan members arrived to Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing to celebrate the birth of their son. That night, not only was they celebrating Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing son but also celebrating Jin Yanli as well. She is also pregnant with a child.

"That great! Shijie! Are you happy to be a father peacock?!" Wei Wuxian teased Jin Zixuan, "peacock?" Jin Zixuan is confuse, "that is the nickname me and Jiang Cheng gave you."

"What?Why?!" Both Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian just laugh at this, "You two are so childish," come Wen Qing voice, she sat down next to Jiang Wanyin with their child in her arm. "Wen Qing Wen Qing, can I hold A-Chi?" Wei Wuxian looked at Wen Qing, she handed her son over to Wei Wuxian to hold.

"Here, I made this for you. I hope that it will protect you for evil spirit and other Yao." Wei Wuxian lay it on Jiang Chi chest. "Of course I will make one for your child as well Jin Zixuan."

Lan Wangji who is sitting next to Wei Wuxian, he can see how much Wei Wuxian love having a baby around. 'Since we are male, we can't have a child. I wonder if Wei Ying want to adopt a child.'

"Ah that's right, Wei Wuxian," Wei Wuxian look at Wen Qing, "what is it, Wen Qing?"

"There is child that I can't be able to take care of anymore. Granny is too old to be able to look after him. His parents die in a war a few year back, right now he is four year old still a child. Do you think you and Lan er gongzi can take care of him?" Wei Wuxian eye life up, he turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji see how Wei Wuxian eye lite up at how Wen Qing ask them to adopt a child, "Mn. If Wei Ying is happy to have a child around, then we will adopt him."

"Thank you Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian gave Jiang Chi back to Wen Qing, "Wen Qing, what is this child name?"

"Wen Yuan. I will talk about it to A-Yuan tomorrow, can you two come meet A-Yain tomorrow?" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian nodded their head. 'A child. A child of our own. I can't wait to meet him,' Wei Wuxian thought with a happy smile on his face.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
I hope this chapter make sense! If not I am sorry! I try my best to put into word. If it doesn't make sense let me know okay?! Give me a comment! Thank you!