Chapter 17

Second day the Wen clan didn't come the Jiang clan is able to put more trap on the outside of the Jiang clan. They want to prepare as much as they can, "listen here everyone," all the Jiang disciple turn to look at Jiang Wanyin.

"Even though the Wen clan haven't attack us yet. I want at least four people to be on watch at night. We can't let the Wen clan attacking us out of nowhere but of course I will be on watch as well. We will take turn okay?"

"Yes! Shixiong!"

"Jiang gongzi, we will help too," Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. Jiang Wanyin split his Shidi and shimei into group of four, he tell them to make sure to wake up at certain hour to take over the night watch.

During the night it was Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian turn to watch, when it is almost morning Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji see the Wen clan flag. "Lan Zhan! Look!" Lan Wangji look out into the lake, "I will go wake up Jiang Cheng! You go put up the array," the two went their separate way.

When Lan Wangji went to look for Jiang Wanyin he see a lotus flower covered the whole clan. Then many other protective shield went up too. 'Wei Ying, you want to protect this place as much as you can, am I right?'

"This must be Jiang Wanyin room," Lan Wangji knock on the door, he can hear annoying grumbling voice coming from the inside, "What is- Lan er gongzi, what wrong?" Lan Wangji pointed to the sky, "they are here?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

"I will go wake up Jie and A-Qing! Can you sense a signal into the sky to let the other know?" Lan Wangji nodded his head again.

"Jie!" Jiang Wanyin bang on the door to get Jiang Yanli attention. The door soon open up, "A-Cheng, is still late."

"I'm sorry to wake you up Jie but can you go get A-Qing and her family to the back hill? The Wen clan is here," soon a flare lite the sky. Jiang Wanyin look back to his sister, "Jie! Hurry!" Jiang Yanli nodded her head, she went back into her room to get her mother Zidian and her sword. She then head off to go get Wen Qing.

Jiang Wanyin went to the front of the clan, "A-Xian, how long will the shield last?" Jiang Wanyin asked as he walk to where Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Jin Zixuan is standing.

"About 5 more minute. They just broke through the first shield, some of the Wen already die from the trap that they have set off. We still need to prepare," Jiang Wanyin turn around to look at the Jiang disciple, "Everyone take your position!"

Just like that those with bow and arrow went to the roof top, those who set up trap went to hide so that they can activate the trap.

5 minute later all the shield have broken the Wen begin to attack the Jiang clan, "Let it go Jiang clan disciple!" Jiang Wanyin shouted to all of the Jiang disciple nearby.

When the Wen step foot into Yunmeng ground they were hit by arrow, dagger and poisonous needle that is heading toward them. Many got hit, many dodge but not fast enough.

"A-Xian! You and I go look for Wen Zuliu. Make sure to not let Wen Zuliu touch your core or he will melt it." Wei Wuxian nodded his head. The two soon found Wen Zuliu, the two gave each other a nodded. They went on each side of Wen Zuliu, then they attack him.

Wen Zuliu can only dodge Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin attack since he is fighting one on two. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin can't even get close to killing Wen Zuliu.

'Fine, if you want to play the hard way. Then I just have to do this,' Wei Wuxian put his sword away, he shoot out his golden thread and wrap it around Wen Zuliu neck. He pull on it very hard, "Jiang Cheng! Now!"

Jiang Cheng cut off Wen Zuliu hand, the one with the power to melt someone core. Wei Wuxian pull on the thread tighter, tighter, tighter and tighter until Wen Zuliu body went limp.

Wei Wuxian let go of Wen Zuliu body, it fell to the ground, "just to make sure," Jiang Wanyin went to slit Wen Zuliu throat to make sure that he is dead.

"Where do you think Wen Chao is at?" Wei Wuxian asked as the two continue to take down Wen disciple.

"Maybe on the boat," Jiang Wanyin look out into the morning sky now, "Let's go take him down as well?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

When the two went to the front the two see Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan fighting along side one another. "Zewu Jun! Can I leave the Wen clan to you?" Jiang Wanyin asked as he got close to where Lan Xichen is at.

"You can but where are you heading?" Lan Xichen asked.

"To the boat. Wen Chao is out there," Lan Xichen look out into the lake, "okay! We will take thing from here." Wei Wuxian look at Lan Wangji who gave him a nod. "Hey peacock! Don't get kill now or Shijie will cry over you!" Wei Wuxian joke with Jin Zixuan.

"Who. Are. You. Calling. A. Peacock. Wei Wuxian!" Jin Zixuan said this while he take down a Wen disciple one at a time.

Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian fly on their sword,the two head to Wen Chao boat. "Hello again Wen Chao," Wei Wuxian said with a smirk on his face, "Your dog Wen Zuliu is died. Is your turn now!"

Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian attack Wen Chao together, since Wen Chao swordmanship isn't that good he got kill just in one second. "He really need to learn his swordmanship instead of flirting with girls," Jiang Wanyin shook his head at this.

"Let's head back to Lotus Cove," the two got back on their sword, "burn their boat A-Xian," Wei Wuxian nodded his head, he used his talisman to burn all of the boat on the water. The two head back to Lotus Cove to help take down the Wen disciple there.