Chapter 4

After Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian came back from hangout with Nie Huaisang the two went to see Jiang Yanli since one of their girl disciple told them that Jiang Yanli fell ill due to the rainy day a couple of day ago.

Wei Wuxian knock on the door, Wen Qing open the door, "Wen guniang," 'good timing, I want to ask Wen Qing to see if she can help Jie golden core to become stronger,' Jiang Wanyin gave Wen Qing a bow. Wen Qing greeted Jiang Wanyin back.

"Wen guniang why do you ignore me when you see me?" Wei Wuxian complained, "A-Xian, you here."

"I'm here," Wei Wuxian avoid touching Wen Qing, he walk close to the door trying not to get close to Wen Qing.

"Wen guniang, can I speak to you?" Jiang Wanyin asked, this surprise Wen Qing. She step outside, "what is it that you want to talk to me about?" Jiang Wanyin look back into the room, then back to Wen Qing, "Wen guniang, can you check on my sister one last time. I know that her core is weak but is there any way to make it stronger? Wei Wuxian and I wanted to help our sister to develop her golden core stronger. We want to train her in swordmanship."

"Well when I was checking her, I can feel that her spiritual vein is block."

"Block? Is there anyway to unblock it?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Yes," this made Jiang Wanyin very happy, "then I will leave my sister in your hand, Wen guniang."

When the two enter back into the room Wen Qing hear Wei Wuxian saying, "Since we don't have class for the next three days, I heard that Zewu Jun is going down to Caiyi town for a night hunt. They said that the water ghoul is causing trouble for the people of Caiyi town."

"Water ghoul?" Wen Qing asked.

"That's right, the people of Caiyi town is been haunted by the water ghoul." After hearing Jiang Wanyin said this, all three of them went to catch up with Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji.

"Zewu Jun!" Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji turn around to look at Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin, "now do you believe us, Zewu Jun?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes, I believe you. Can you two tell us exactly what is it?" Lan Xichen looked at both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin.

"Maybe we should head down to town first then we, I mean Jiang Cheng will tell you," Wen Ning come running to the group, Jiang Wanyin look at Wen Ning with a sad and regret expression on his face, 'Wen Ning, Wen Qing didi, he the one who never hurt anyone. This time I will make sure that Wen Qing and her family won't fall into the Jin hand.'

After Lan Xichen let Wen Ning come with them, they all walk down to Caiyi town to get a room. Once they got their own room, Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin went into the room that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is sharing.

"Jiang gongzi, what happen during the exorcise at lake biling?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Zewu Jun is it actually a Aqua Demon."

"Aqua Demon?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "A-Cheng, anything happen during the exorcise?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Yes, there is this disciple name Su she I think? He sent his sword into the water when all of the Aqua Demon come together. He couldn't get his sword out. When we all maneuvers our sword, he was the only one on the boat. Wei Wuxian went to grab him but only to have the Aqua Demon following him all around the lake and then Wei Wuxian got pull down into the water."

Lan Wangji look over at Wei Wuxian, 'Wei Ying got pull down into the water by the Aqua Demon?' "Xiong zhang, we should tell Su she to stay put on land until we come back. We don't want that to happen." Lan Xichen agree.

Lan Xichen looked at Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi, did anything happen to Cloud Recesse?"

"I don't know if I should tell you or not," Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji look at one another then back to Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang gongzi is okay to tell us."

"The Wen clan attack Cloud Recesse because the Lan clan is holding piece of a Yin iron. I suggest you should keep that Yin iron in the cold cave."

"Yin iron? Do you know where the other piece is at?" Lan Xichen asked Jiang Wanyin.

"Let see the Lan clan have one piece, Wen Rouhan have one piece, I think one is in Tanzhou town. It is in a mansion call "Annual flower girl" that is where the other Yin iron is at."

"Wangji, why don't you and Wei gongzi go to Tanzhou town and get that Yin iron. We can't let it fall into Wen Rouhan hand," Lan Xichen turn to look at his didi, "understand Xiong zhang."

"Anything else happen, Jiang gongzi?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "Your father died during the Wen attack, Lan Qiren got injured while he was meditating with you, you went missing and Lan er gongzi got his leg broken by Wen Xu." Jiang Wanyin glanced at the twin Jade of Gusu.

"A-Die...A-Die died in battle?" Lan Wangji turn to his brother, "Xiong zhang went need to get A-die out of seclusion." Lan Xichen agree, he can't let his father leave them like this.

The next morning the group head out to Lake Biling,just like Jiang Wanyin said it was a Aqua demon. Jiang Wanyin got hurt like before since he wasn't paying attention to what is going on around him. Wen Qing went over to his boat to help him put the medicine on his cut.

Since Su she wasn't there everyone maneuver on their sword while Lan Xichen sealed the Aqua demon at the bottom of the lake. 'A-Xian is okay, that Su she isn't here to cause trouble for us.'

Before going back to Cloud Recesse, Jiang Wanyin went to buy a comb for Wen Qing as a thank you for healing him. 'No not just that, I also want to court her and help save her family. I just need to tell her what will happen to her and her family.' Jiang Wanyin end up buying the comb for Wen Qing.