Chapter 14

Once they all enter into the cave they can see how dark, wet and humid the place is. "Xichen ge, this place doesn't look right. How are we going to fight this thing or whatever it without our sword?" Nie Huaisang whispered to Lan Xichen who is walking in front of him.

"Don't worry Huaisang, we can get out of here as soon as Wen Chao leave and we take down whatever it here in this cave," Lan Xichen whispered to Nie Huaisang. Nie Huaisang tighten his fist on Lan Xichen cloth.

They soon arrive at the top of the seep that lead down to the abyss below, "How do we know if there is ground down there?" One of the disciple asked each other.

"That's right, how do we know what down there? Why don't you tell us what are we looking for?" Just like before Wen Chao pushed Wei Wuxian down the cliff.

"A-Xian!"

"Wei Ying!"

"Wei xiong!"

"Wei gongzi!"
(I know I know very familiar right. I can't help but put it in)

Jiang Wanyin glanced over to Wen Chao, 'I will kill you for sure! If not A-Xian then I will. I know where you stay, Wen Chao!'

They threw down the rope, 'Damn Wen Chao. I will get you back for this,' when everyone is climbing down, Lan Wangji went over to Wei Wuxian. "Wei Ying, are you alright?" Lan Wangji help Wei Wuxian up.

"A-Xian, are you alright?" Jiang Wanyin also went over to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, "I'm okay, I want to kill that Wen Chao so bad."

"Don't worry A-Xian, you and I will get our chance for now let's go along with his night hunt," they soon all hear Wen Chao loud voice coming from the top.

"Let's head deeper inside, we need to find this monster and kill it," they soon all follow Lan Xichen as he take the lead. "There, the rock is the turtle like snake. Is sleeping," Jiang Wanyin said to those around him.

"Jiang xiong, how do we get it to wake up?" Jiang Wanyin turn to look at Nie Huaisang, "Wen Chao loud voice and fighting will wake this monster up," Jiang Wanyin answered Nie Huaisang questions.

"Fighting?" Nie Huaisang asked. "Yeah, fighting." Then come Wen Chao and his man.

"Wen gongzi, this is the end," Wang Lingjiao said to Wen Chao, "that is impossible. Find a bait, we will lure it out."

"Your going to use us as bait Wen Chao, how about we use you instead?" Wei Wuxian look at Jiang Wanyin, "are you crazy, A-Cheng?" Wei Wuxian whispered to Jiang Wanyin.

"How dare you?! Get them!" All of the Wen disciple start to attack the other heir and their disciple. "You all dare to disobey me? You all shall be executed."

'This is when A-Xian tell Wen Chao about his clan rule. Go for it A-Xian,' Jiang Wanyin went back to fighting the Wen clan.

"That's right. Those who count on their clan and do evil thing will be executed." Wei Wuxian smirked at Wen Chao, 'Look at his pathetic face, he doesn't even know what I am talking about.'

Just like Wei Wuxian thought, "what did you just said?"

'He is stupid after all,' "okay, let me said this again. Those who count on their clan and do evil thing will be executed. Not only will they be executed, they will also get their head decapitated and reviled by the people to warn the future generations. Understand now, Wen Chao?"

"What nonsense and outrageous thing are you saying?!" Wen Chao shouted at Wei Wuxian.

Lan Xichen smile as he shake his head at this, 'Wuxian is having a fun time making Wen Chao angry.'

"Ah! Nonsense? Outrageous? Are you talking about yourself? Wen Chao do you know who said this? It is in your Quintessence of Wen, this was said by your great great great gentry Wen Mao. And here you call your previous sect leader word a nonsense and outrageous? Hahahaah great just great! How about I kill you right now?" Wei Wuxian gave Wen Chao an evil expression on his face.

"Wei Wuxian!" Wen Chao charge toward Wei Wuxian, only have Wei Wuxian swing behind his back and bring his sword toward his neck. He take the two of them to the rock in the middle of the lake, "Stop it all of you, if not I will spill Wen gongzi blood right here, right now!"

'Since Wen Qing isn't here, they just have to listen to A-Xian,' Jiang Wanyin turn his attention to Wen Zuliu, "Core melting hand, if you take one more step I will cut his throat."

Soon the rock begin to shake beneath their feet, "Jiang Cheng, earth quark?" Wei Wuxian asked Jiang Wanyin.

"No, is beneath you. Get off of that thing A-Xian!" Jiang Wanyin shouted to Wei Wuxian. A head pop up from underneath the water, it look at everyone in front of it, " no one move, this monster can't see if we don't move. The eye is like a snake, if we move it will attack us."

"Wen Zuliu! Help me!" Wen Chao removed Wei Wuxian hand to call out to Wen Zuliu. "Damn you Wen Chao!" Wei Wuxian push Wen Chao forward, his face smack down on the ground.

The monster begin to take those that are closer to the shore, "Jiang gongzi is this the monster you were talking about?" Lan Xichen asked as he dodged the monster attack.

"Yes," Jiang Wanyin turn around to look at Wen Chao, only to see the Wen clan is gone. 'Damn it, they are gone.' "Everyone retreat into the cave, we will figure out a way to kill this monster then leave."

Just like that they all run deep into the cave, "how are we suppose to kill that monster?" One of the disciple asked his fellow disciple from other clan.

"Jiang gongzi, how did...." Lan Xichen went to sit close to Jiang Wanyin so that no one can hear him, "How did Wangji and Wei Wuxian kill the that monster?" Lan Xichen asked.