Chapter 16

While riding back to Yunmeng Jiang clan Jiang Wanyin thought of something, something that can protect his father and mother, 'Even though I don't like the idea, this is the only way to save the two of them. I want to keep them safe and alive.'

"A-Cheng, we have arrived at Yunmeng," Jiang Wanyin see the Lotus Cove now, then he see a flash of what Lotus Cove was like after the Wen attack them. The place was on fire, everything is in ruin, body of his shidi and shimie on the ground all pile up on top of one another.

"Jiang gongzi," Jiang Wanyin look around him, then below him, "Come down," Jiang Wanyin flew down toward the other. "A-Cheng, what were you thinking?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"A-Xian, I want to put my parents to sleep. This is the only way to save them, what do you think?" Jiang Wanyin asked Wei Wuxian.

"But how?"

"Wen Qing is a doctor remember, if we talk to Wen Qing about this she will help us."

"But there is one problem, Jiang Cheng?" The two turn to look at Jin Zixuan, "what do you mean?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"How will you get your parents to stand still for Wen guniang to do this?" Jiang Wanyin know that Jin Zixuan is right how will they do that.

"Jiang gongzi, can't you ask your mother for her Zidian?" They all turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Zidian?"

They were all confuse, "Yes, if Jiang gongzi ask his mother to give him Zidian then he can use it to tie both of his parents together. Then Wen Qing can use her doctor needle on your parents."

"A-Cheng?" Jiang Wanyin nodded his head, "let's do this," they walk inside the Jiang clan, "Shixiong! Da shixiong! Your back!" The Jiang disciple all run up to Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin.

"Can one of you get three guest bedrooms ready for Zewu Jun, Lan er gongzi and Jin gongzi?" Jiang Wanyin asked one of his shidi.

"Yes Shixiong." That Jiang disciple turn his attention to Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Jin Zixuan, "Zewu Jun, Lan er gongzi, Jin gongzi, please follow me," Wei Wuxian see Lan Wangji eye lingering on him, "I'll come find you later, Lan Zhan." Lan Wangji can only nodded his head as he follow his brother and Jin Zixuan to their guest bedroom.

"Do you know where Jie and A-Qing is at?" Jiang Wanyin asked his shidi, "Shijie and Wen Shijie is in Shijie room."

Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian looked each other then back to their Shidi, "Wen Shijie?" Their Shidi smile as they nodded their head. "Did Jie ask you guys to call Wen Qing that?" They nodded their head again.

"Alright if Wen Qing said that you can call her Wen Shijie, Shijie it is. Have you all train for the up coming fight?" They all nodded their head again, "good, why don't everyone go take a rest?" They gave Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin a bow and then left from there.

"Let's go find Wen Qing and Shijie," Jiang Wanyin nodded his head. The two went to Jiang Yanli room, once they got there the door was open. "A-Xian, A-Cheng, your back," the two went to sit down next to Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing.

"A-Qing, there something I need you to do for me?" Wen Qing look from Jiang Wanyin to Wei Wuxian, "what is it?"

"I need you to put our parents to sleep," Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing is rather confuse, "what for A-Cheng?" Jiang Yanli asked her brother.

"I can't let them join this fight. I can't let them loose their live again, I already lost them. This is my second chance to save the people that I can't save in the future," Wen Qing put her hand on Jiang Wanyin hand.

"I can do that but how will I put them to sleep?" Wen Qing asked. "I will ask my mother to give me her Zidian then I will tie it around them," Jiang Wanyin explained this to Wen Qing and Jiang Yanli.

"A-Cheng, I think you should let A-Li do it," this time is Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian turn to be confuse, "Wen Qing, why Shijie?" Wen Qing sigh, "A-Li, can tell Madam Yu that she want to use her mother Zidian to train. She can also tell Madam Yu that her core is stronger now. What do you think?"

"Wen Qing got a point there but Shijie can you do it?" Jiang Yanli see three pair of eye looking at her, "I will do it, if this will help to save Die and Niang."

"Okay then we will go with this tomorrow," Jiang Wanyin help Wen Qing up, "Jie, you can go visit Jin Zixuan he also here." Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian chuckle at how their sister is blushing, "A-Xian! A-Cheng!" They rush out of there while giggling.

The next morning the day is peaceful, the Wen clan haven't come yet. The Jiang clan have more time to put more trap around the Jiang clan household. Even some of the Jiang disciple is ready by making sure that their bow and arrow is ready.

That morning in the main room, Jiang Wanyin, Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing stand in front of Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, "Mother, I was wondering, since my core is stronger now can I use your Zidian to train? I want to learn how to use it?" Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan for up, they walk over to Jiang Yanli.

Yu Ziyuan take off her Zidian and hand it over to Jiang Yanli. Once Zidian is in Jiang Yanli hand, she put it on, "Niang, Die, we are sorry," the two didn't get to said anything when Jiang Yanli wrapped the Zidian around her parents. Wen Qing went behind Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, she pull out her needle and put it on Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan head.

Jiang Wanyin catch both of his parent in his arm, "this is the only way to save both of you, die, niang. We will said sorry to you once the battle here at Lotus Cove is over."

They take Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan unconscious body to the back hill, where they will be save and away from the fight.