Chapter 20

2 month later

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji arrive at Qinghe Nie clan. Lan Wangji went to go find his brother Lan Xichen and his father while Wei Wuxian went to find the Jiang family. "A-Xian!" Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing walk toward Wei Wuxian.

"A-Cheng!" The three met half way, "did you do it?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. Jiang Wanyin look right, left, front and back, "Weren't you with Lan er gongzi?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Lan Zhan went to look for Zewu Jun and Qingheng Jun. How was the meeting?" Wei Wuxian asked as the three of them walk to a certain place to talk privately. "We all decide to take back other clan leader home by attacking the Wen supervisor office. Good thing that you are back early, we need as much help as we can."

"Is Shijie going too? Since her cultivation is stronger now," Jiang Wanyin doesn't know about that, "A-Cheng, it is best to let Yanli go as well. She need to know what is like to fight other people beside she can go with Jin Zixuan. He is her fiancé after all," Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin know that Wen Qing is right.

"Let's have a talk with the two of them first. This way Jie will be ready," the three decide to catch up before heading to go find Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli.

That night Wei Wuxian, Jiang Wanyin and Wen Qing went to go find Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli. The three of them found the two talking to Yu Ziyuan. Wei Wuxian went to hide behind Wen Qing, "Don't worry Wei Wuxian, I won't let her said bad thing to you." Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"Jie, Jin Zixuan, can we talk?" Jiang Wanyin said to Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli. The two nodded their head, after saying their bye to Yu Ziyuan they walk toward the other three.

Once they found a private place to talk Jiang Wanyin asked his sister, "Jie, do you want to be out in the battle field?" This got Jin Zixuan to also look at Jiang Yanli, he then look back at Jiang Wanyin, "Don't you think that's a little too early, Jiang gongzi?" Jin Zixuan asked Jiang Wanyin.

"I was thinking that Jie should fight next to you, this way you can protect her as well. Beside Jie have Niang Zidian on her. What do you think Jie?" Jiang Yanli think for a while, she want to know if she should do it or not.

"A-Li, this will be a good experience for you. I will be right next to you," Jiang Yanli blushed, she end up nodding her head instead since she can't said no to Jin Zixuan request.

Just like that the war against Wen Rouhan begin. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian went in a different direction to help other clan leader to get back their home. Jiang Wanyin went with Lan Xichen in the south, Qingheng Jun and Nie Mingjue went east, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan went west.

As for Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli, the two fight near NeverNight with their Jin and Jiang disciple. Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan fight back to back, Jiang Yanli use Zidian to take down any Wen disciple that try to get close to them. Jin Zixuan is doing his best to take down the Wen disciple and the puppet as much as he can.

"A-Li! Don't let the puppet touch you or you will become just like them!" Jin Zixuan shouted to Jiang Yanli, "okay!"

After an hour of fighting there were more, "Shijie! Shijie! We need to go now! They are too strong for us! They won't stop coming!" Jiang Yanli look at her didi, she turn around to look at Jin Zixuan, "Gongzi! We also need to go! We can't keep fighting!"

"Zixuan!" Jin Zixuan turn to look at Jiang Yanli, "Alright! Everyone get on your sword and mound out of here!" Just like that everyone got on their sword and left from there.

The two return back to Langya camp, "Yanli," Jiang Yanli look up ahead to see Wen Qing waiting for her. "Your not hurt anywhere, are you?" Jiang Yanli shook her head no, "And you, Jin gongzi?" Jin Zixuan shook his head no as well.

"I think you two should go take a rest. I will have someone bring dinner for the two of you," After saying that Wen Qing went back inside to help the other disciple with their injury.

"A-Li, I'll help you to your tent," Jin Zixuan walk Jiang Yanli to her tent, to where the Jiang clan is staying.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji came back as well, Wen Qing ask the two the same question. They weren't hurt anywhere well except for being tire. Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian to their share tent, "why don't you take a rest while I play a cleansing song for you?" Wei Wuxian did just that.

Next come Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin, "I will head back to my tent," Jiang Wanyin gave a nod, "A-Qing, did A-Xian and Jie came back yet?" Jiang Wanyin asked while Wen Qing check her husband to see if he is hurt anywhere or not. "Yes, the two of them are back. They went back to their tent to get some rest. Come, you should too," Wen Qing help Jiang Wanyin back to their tent.

The next morning they were having another meeting, "Chifeng Zun, if I may?" Everyone turn to look at Jiang Wanyin, "You may speak Jiang gongzi?"

"I know that you want to fight with Wen Rouhan, but I think is best if you fight along side all of us," this got Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue confuse, "What do you mean, Jiang gongzi?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Zewu Jun, have you been getting a message from a mysterious person?" Everyone turn their attention to Lan Xichen. He know that he can't lie because his father is here, "yes."

"Even though this person is helping us, Chifeng Zun, if you go into Wen Rouhan den there is a trap waiting for you," Nie Huaisang look at his brother, "Da ge, if Jiang xiong is right, you shouldn't going inside alone." 'Jiang xiong is right, it might be a trap waiting for da ge.'

And So the fight is taken place at Qishan Wen clan- NeverNight that following day. The battle that decide the faith of the cultivation world.