Chapter 21

All clan leader and their heir and their disciple arrive outside of NeverNight. They all begin to fight the Wen disciple, fierce corpse and strong puppet. The clan leader decide to fight along side their disciple since they need as much help as they can.

As for their son, daughter and head disciple they can take care of themselves since their cultivation is higher then their disciple.

Lan Xichen fight not a little far from Jiang Wanyin, they decide is best to fight in a team of two. This way they can protect each other back. This time since Wei Wuxian still have his golden core he can use his suibian to fight instead of using just his chenqing.

Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli dance around each other like they know each other fighting style. Since Jiang Yanli was taught by Jin Zixuan, she know how to move with Jin Zixuan on their fighting against the corpse, Wen disciple and strong puppet. She use her mother Zidian to take down as much Wen, corpse and strong puppet as she can.

They were able to take down all of the puppet and Wen disciple outside of NeverNight. And now this is where everyone need to focus, they are now inside of NeverNight. They are now facing more puppet, corpse and Wen disciple inside of NeverNight.

Wei Wuxian pout, "I'm tire of fighting Wen Rouhan minion," Jiang Wanyin who heard this he sigh, "A-Xian stay focuse, when we can't take down Wen Rouhan strong puppet you need to step in to help us."

"I know I know," Wei Wuxian tugged on Lan Wangji sleeve, he pull the two back to the back of everyone else. Once they are in the back Wei Wuxian said, "Lan Zhan, after the war is over what do you think we should do with the Yin Hufu? A-Cheng did said that Jin Guangshan and other clan want to get their hand on it."

"We will figure that out once the war is over. If we can't take all of this puppet, and corpse down you need to help out," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

They soon start to attack the next group of Wen disciple, fierce corpse and strong puppet who is waiting for them inside. "Everyone be careful!" Shouted Nie Mingjue who is leading everyone into the fight.

As the Wen, fierce corpse and strong puppet is heading toward them, they did the same. The second battle with Wen Rouhan minion was a tire one for them, since they just finish fighting with the wave at the front of NeverNight.

When they finish with the second wave many of the disciple were tired. "Mingjue xiong, do you think we should let our disciple go back outside in front of NeverNight? They all look exhausted?" Nie Mingjue turn to look at some of the disciple on the ground.

"Not sit in front of NeverNight but hide in the tree, it will be more safe for them," Lan Xichen smile as he went to tell the Nie, Lan, Jin and Jiang disciple to go hide in the forest in front of NeverNight. Some stay, some left, since they don't have enough strength to fight Wen Rouhan minion.

While they are resting, a Lan disciple hear groaning and moaning coming from behind him, "there more puppet coming this way!"

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian hear the same thing but this time it is behind them, "how much people did Wen Rouhan hurt?" The fighting begin again. This time Wei Wuxian went up to the lion head, 'there too many for everyone to fight. They all look exhausted, well there is only one way.'

Wei Wuxian take out Chenqing, he begin to play on his flute. Soon dark mist come from all different direction as it enter into the Yin Hufu which is floating next to Wei Wuxian. After a minute or so, the dark mist enter into the puppet and the corpse. They soon begin to attack one another.

The door to Wen Rouhan palace open up, out come Sect leader Wen. The other at the bottom look up, they see Wen Rouhan is looking at one certain person, "Who are you? How dare you interfere with my Yin iron?" Wen Rouhan eye the item floating next to Wei Wuxian, "Where did you get that? Did Xue Yang gave it to you?!"

Wei Wuxian stop playing, he turn around to look at Wen Rouhan, "Sect leader Wen, it is nice to finally meet you." Wei Wuxian look at the floating tool next to him, "this Sect leader Wen, it is not Yin iron, this is call Yin....Hu....Fu!"

Wen Rouhan use his power to pull Wei Wuxian over to him. Wei Wuxian throw the Yin Hufu into the air before Wen Rouhan can get them. He end up in Wen Rouhan by his throat, "A-Xian!"

"Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji went up to the top of the stair. Wei Wuxian and Wen Rouhan look out into the battle field, the resentment energy begin to go into every fierce corpse and strong puppet and then they all died just from Wei Wuxian yin Hufu.

Wen Rouhan look back at Wei Wuxian, "Yin....hu-" he didn't get to finish his word when a sword stab him from behind. Wen Rouhan loose his grip on Wei Wuxian throat, "Wei Ying, are you alright?" Wei Wuxian can only nodded his head while rubbing his sore throat.

"We can have Wen Qing look at it," Wei Wuxian nodded his head again. The two look to see who it was that kill Wen Rouhan, it turn out it was Meng Yao who kill the Wen Sect leader.

War have ended everyone return back to Langya to get some rest before heading back to  the Nie clan to get some rest.

"Wen guniang can you check Wei Ying throat?" Wen Qing look at Wei Wuxian, "What happen?" Instead of Wei Wuxian answering Wen Qing it was Lan Wangji, "Wen Rouhan has his hand around Wei Ying throat."

"Alright, Wei Wuxian can you open your mouth," Wen Qing use her spiritual energy at the end of her finger tip to shine it in Wei Wuxian throat. After a while of examine it, Wen Qing look at the two pair, "Wei Wuxian should be fine, I will give him a medicine to help heal his throat. But no yelling!"

Wei Wuxian just nodded his head since he doesn't like the look in Wen Qing face. Lan Wangji can only shook his head at Wei Wuxian childish act.