Skipping Another Party.

Brynn

Luckily the football team won another game today so everyone is in high spirits. The frat Max is in is throwing a party tonight in honor of Oak Hill's win and we've made plans to go since yesterday. Valdez insisted we show up to meet this little stalker of Rhys'. I've talked to Sabrina and she has mentioned how much she thinks Rhys likes her. If I was a good person, I would tell her the truth but I like the fun of it all. I will tell her eventually before she falls too hard, of course.

I throw multiple outfits onto my bed as I attempt to find an outfit to wear for tonight. Janae sits on the edge of her bed, watching me struggle. She is my ride tonight since we're both going to this party. I groan and throw my head back. My makeup and hair are already done but I can't find anything to wear tonight. "Do you want to borrow something of mine?" Janae asks from behind me. I turn around and give her a once-over. She's taller than me by maybe two inches, her butt is huge, and so are her boobs. I'm a B cup with a much smaller butt. "No it's okay," I frown, turning back around.

My phone rings on my bed and I groan again pressing the answer button without seeing who exactly is calling me. "What?" I say, taking my frustration out slightly. "Whoa. What's got you in a mood? Did you forget the football team won tonight?" That cockiness in his words never fails to make me smile. "I'm not on the football team, so therefore I do not care," I say nonchalantly. He gasps a small one, "You hurt me. I won for you." Then there are his more flirtatious words. The ones I highly choose to ignore because I know they are meaningless. "Who is it?" Janae mouths. I ignore her for the moment to respond.

"Did you? Not for your fifteen-minute hookups?" I'm not jealous of any of these girls or even slandering what they do with Cgc or any other man. I believe a woman's sexuality is important and we shouldn't be judged for sleeping with a man we want to sleep with. It is all a joke for Cgc, something we do a lot. He laughs a husky one, "Speaking of that, how about me skip the party tonight and hang out somewhere else?" I furrow my brows as I hop on my bed. "Where were you thinking?" I ask.

"You'll see. Pick you up in twenty?" he asks. I take time to think about it, glancing at Janae who seems intrigued by my conversation. "Sure, see you," I say before hanging upon him. "I'm skipping the party tonight," I tell Janae with a smile. She's told me about her past rendezvous with Cgc Scott when she saw me talking to him once. I don't want her to become jealous if I'm starting to befriend a guy she has hooked up with. Cgc and I are only friends and I would not want to cause a rift between my roommate and I because of my friendship with him.

"Who was that?" she asks me curiously. "Some guy I met at the cheer party I went to a couple of days ago," I lie and get off my bed again to look for an outfit. "Oh. Okay," she hops off her bed "I'm gonna get going then. I'll see you later, maybe." She winks at me before she leaves. I release a breath before beginning to search for an outfit again. Ten minutes later, I decide on a small white dress and a tiny green cardigan. I braid my hair instead of leaving it down and put on some comfortable flats. Right when I finish getting ready, Cgc texts me that he's here.

I make my way downstairs quickly and get into his car quickly. "Hey," I greet him with a smile. He stares at me for a long time and clears his throat before starting the car up again. "Hey," he says. I furrow my brows slightly but just laugh at his awkwardness. "Soo, where are we going?" I ask as he starts to drive out of the school. "You'll see," he says. Well, that's not vague.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

"Cgc," I start, looking around "where are we?" I whisper shout, tiptoeing so that I can reach his ear a bit better. He laughs and motions his head for me to follow him. A couple of people stare at us as we walk into a small dark hallway. I hug my body as I carefully walk behind him in this creepy long hallway. "What is this?" I say more demanding of an answer. "You'll. See," he says more firmly. He opens a curtain when we finally get to the end of the hall and the room behind it from what I can see is purely white. Still, I can't see much since his 6'4 frame covers most of it.