Sex Ed.

Brynn

"OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT!"

I cover my ears at Lauren's literal screams. She covers her mouth. "I forgot I had neighbors," she says with a small giggle. "But I knew it!" she adds. I roll my eyes and groan, letting my body plop onto her couch. "What?" she says, sitting down by my head. I look up at her, my blonde hair splayed all over my face. She moves it to I can see her clearly. "He hates me," I tell her. Her dark brows pull together and she brings her knees up to her chest. "Why the fuck you say that?" she asks. I sit up, bringing my knees to my chest for comfort. I lie my chin on them. "I messed up. Big time," I say.

"Girl, what did you do?" She arches a brow. I groan again and press my forehead against my knees. I explain to her how Cgc tried to kiss me that one time and how I promised him I'd take that chance with him when I was ready to. I told her about the date with Luke and why I went on it and the whole ignoring situation that came from that when he found out. I still don't know how the hell he found out about my date with Luke. I believe Maddy so I ruled her out. I don't know who else could have told him since I didn't tell anyone else.

"He's being a baby. No way after being a hoe his whole life, he gonna drop the girl he finally caught feelings for just because she went on a date with some dude she wasn't even interested in in the end." Lauren scoffs. I sigh. "I think he's more hurt about the fact that I broke that promise, you know? I apologized, but he's still mad. I think he just needs time even though I don't know how to give it to him. I'm annoying," I say with a frown. "Annoy that man. He'll come around and realize it isn't that big of a deal. Let's also remember that he doesn't know you have feelings for him. Just tell him that and I'm sure he'll fold on the spot," Lauren exclaims.

"I'll try. I just hope I'm not too late." It's been a shitty weekend and week. Not talking to Cgc has made life boring all of a sudden. He's like my best friend and without your best friend, life is the absolute worse. Not just that but the feelings I have for this man have been hidden inside me for quite some time now and they're begging me to release them. It's why I admitted to Lauren that I like Cgc. She's the second to know — after Ripley. I would have told Valdez or maybe even Nova but I told them I didn't want them in the middle of what was happening between Cgc and me. I meant that. They're a lot closer to him than Lauren is so that's why I told her instead.

"When you look like this," Lauren cups my chin and squeezes my cheeks, "it's never too late." I can't help but smile. She smiles back, scrunching up her nose. Her ringtone interrupts our moment. She groans, standing up to get her phone from the charger. "Hell," she mutters before clicking on her phone. "Hello?" she says, bringing the phone back with her to the couch. "Ey, where you at?" I roll my eyes at the voice that comes from the other line. Aiyden. "Home. Why?" she asks, looking over at me. I tilt my head at her. "I miss you," Aiyden says. A smile curves onto Lauren's lips. She is smitten with this man and I have no idea why.

"I miss you too," she replies. "So then I'm coming over," he says. My eyes widen and so do Lauren's. "Boy, no. I have company over. Maybe later, though." I tuck my lips into my mouth to hold back a laugh. "Better be female company," Aiyden says. I roll my eyes again. "Even if it wasn't that's none of your business!" I say into the speaker. Lauren let's out a laugh. "Oh. It's Brynn," his voice comes out bored. "Yeah. It's me," I say. He likes me about as much as I like him. Not much. "I'll talk to you later," Laur says. "Yeah, alright. Bye." She hangs up quickly, throwing her phone behind her.

"You are in love with that guy, huh?" I question. She pushes my arm lightly. "Two words," she lifts two fingers, "Fuck. No." I laugh. "I'm serious. He's fucking horrible. The only good thing about him is that dick," she says with a shrug. I scrunch my nose up in disgust. "Speaking of dick. How long are you gonna wait to fuck Cgc when you bag him?" Lauren teases. My mouth gapes open at her words. "I'm not going to. . ." I pause and whisper my next words, "fuck him!" Lauren laughs, throwing her head back. "You are such a prude! You can say the word fuck, Brynn." My cheeks turn hot at the mention of me and Cgc doing. . . that. I haven't even kissed anyone in three years. I might be touch-deprived.