Chapter Eight: Zacky

Brian gently closed the door behind us and turned back towards me. My face was hot with a blush as I kissed him again, softly pushing him against his front door. The older boy seemed slightly surprised by my actions at first, but then I felt his hands reaching up, gently tugging on my hair. He was really getting into the kiss, just as much as I was. I peeked my eye open for a moment to see Brian's own were already closed. He was savoring the kiss.

I pulled away from him eventually, leaving us both panting. As I stepped back away from him though, Brian slowly placed his hands on my cheeks, pulling me towards him for a final, gentle kiss.

"What time is it?" I asked Brian, once we had both caught our breaths.

Turning towards the clock on his wall that I had not noticed, he responded, "9:55." I nodded my head.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" The taller boy looked down at me, slightly raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure." I responded, smiling. I was surprised when Brian led me up the stairs, rather than into his living room.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, though I still continued to follow him up the staircase.

"I just thought we could watch it up my room," He began, stopping halfway up the stairs and turning towards me, "unless you don't feel comfortable with-" But I did. I wanted to go to Brian's room. Not that I wanted to mess around with him or anything, but it would be better than staying on a couch.

I interrupted him, "No, its fine, I just wasn't sure."

We entered his bedroom at the top of the steps, and I sat on his bed patiently, him searching for a movie. His bed was against a wall, and I leaned on it, noticing he had selected a movie and already started it. It was an older movie, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Brian sat next to me on his bed.

A few minutes passed and I felt him shift beside me as he laid down, gently tugging my arm. I willingly laid beside him, heart beating loudly. After that, we ignored the movie. Brian wrapped an arm around me and I placed my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating and I smiled to myself, realizing he must have been just as nervous and excited as I was.

I felt Brian kiss my forehead as he whispered quietly, "Zachary Baker, will you be my boyfriend?"

My heart pounded faster and I nervously trailed my tongue over my snakebites.

Fuck yeah! I thought to myself. But instead, I just whispered a quiet, though shaky, "I couldn't wish for anything more."

I felt Brian's lips, still on my forehead, curl into a smile. With my head still on the older boy's chest, wrapped into his arms, I noticed his breaths slowing. Without having to look up at him, I knew Brian was asleep. Eventually, I was too.