I.

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎

"Magic will you just let the subject go for crying out loud?" Isiah was in his hotel room watching TV while Magic was towering over him. "No, I'm not letting the subject go. I've been trying to get you with this girl for months, and I mean literally months. So will you stop being so stubborn for once?" Isiah rolled his eyes and continued to watch tv. "Will you at least let me tell you who she is?" Isiah looked up at Magic and sucked his teeth.

"Who is she?"

"Janet Jackson." Isiah glared at Magic. "You know instead of calling you Magic they should call you a damn joke."

"I'm not joking Isiah I'm serious!" Isiah sighed. "Now who in their right mind would think that Janet Jackson wants something to do with me? She's got a lot going for her, I promise you, she wouldn't even look my way." Magic grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Before Isiah could protest, Magic snatched the pillow he had sitting on the floor and hit him with it.

"You, Isiah! You're the one in your right mind! Isiah, you said you had a crush on her and you said you liked to meet her one day so I hooked you up!"

"Even if you did, Janet wouldn't look my way!"

"Oh yeah? Well I can prove you wrong!" Isiah scoffed and snatched the remote back. "Look, I'm done with the conversation. I'm gonna continue watching this game and you should too, alright? We have really important work to do." Magic shrugged his shoulders and sat on the bed. "Jokes on you, she sounded interested man." Isiah ignored Magic and continued to look at the game.

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟎

"So wait, why am I here in this restaurant with you again?" Magic and Isiah were seated at their tables while Magic was helping Isiah adjust his suit a little. "Dinner with some very important people and it was requested that you joined me."

"Who are these, "important people", Magic?" Magic smirked. Magic's mischievous look made Isiah cringe a bit. "Magic what do you have up your sleeve?" Magic laughed at the uncomfortable and fed up look from Isiah. "You'll see Zeke, you'll see."

"Mother why couldn't I have stayed home? I don't even like basketball!" A loud squeaky voice hit Isiah's ears making him look over to his left. "Latoya it's just dinner, you'll be fine." Magic got up and smiled. "Mama Kat! How are you?" Katherine Jackson and Latoya were right in front of Isiah and he was in shock. Isiah realized he was about to have dinner with the Jackson family.

"I'm doing well, very well." Just then, the rest of the family came marching in. "Ah man, it's so good to see everyone."

"Good to see you too Magic." Joe said patting his back. "Rebbie, where's your sister and your brother?"