XIV

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

"I still don't see why I have to go to your father's birthday party this Saturday when he doesn't like me."

"Well I'd rather not go alone." Isiah smiled. "That makes it better I guess."

"I mean hey, he wasn't too bad during the lunch today, that's progress."

"Yeah it is progress." Janet pulled into her driveway and parked the car. "Also your mom was really sweet."

"She loves you! Everyone really likes you and I think my dad is liking you too."

"Well at least I'm kinda winning over your parents." Isiah kissed Janet's lips. "You know we kinda got interrupted earlier because of your sister and I was thinking-"

"You have practice tomorrow?"

"Oh c'mon! It's just one day, I can handle criticism from my fat white coach." Janet laughed. "But I don't want you to get yelled at."

"I don't care if I do. It'll all be worth it, it's always worth it when it comes to you." Janet started to blush. "I know but I still don't want that on my mind that you got scolded because of me."

"Janet I promise I know exactly what I'm doing and I promise it'll be just fine. Now let me finish what I started." Isiah picked Janet up and started to kiss her neck. He kissed her lips and Janet deepened the kiss.

Isiah picked Janet up and brought her upstairs and put her on the bed. They undressed themselves and he pulled her closer. He started to suck and kiss Janet's thighs. He softly bit her inner thigh making her squeal. He flipped her over and made her arch her back. He slipped on a condom and slowly inserted himself inside her. Janet moaned lowly and bit her lip.

He gave her hard and deep strokes. "Mm you feel so good baby." Isiah gripped Janet's hips and bit his lip. "God, yes.." Janet started to throw her ass back making Isiah speed up just a bit to match her. Isiah reached down and wrapped his hand around Janet's neck and his strokes got rougher. He went deeper and rubbed her clit. "Oh yes!" Janet whimpered and started to grip the sheets. Isiah turned Janet over on her back and continued to fuck her. He sped his strokes up and Janet started to stratch at his back. "Zeke!" Isiah looked down at Janet and started to slow down.

Isiah rubbed Janet's clit again making her whimper. "I'm about to cum baby please!"

"Please what?" Isiah locked eyes with Janet and started to go deeper and hit her spot. "Faster baby please!" Isiah sped up his strokes. "Please what? Use your words beautiful."

"Harder daddy please!" Isiah pinned Janet's hands above her and his strokes got harder. "Baby right there... you lovin' me so good." Janet started to cream on his dick making him groan. "Let me hear you daddy, please." Isiah moaned when Janet clenched around him. "Oh fuck I'm finna cum."

"Keep going daddy please." Isiah continued and moaned watching her cream around him. "I love hearing you baby." Isiah kissed Janet's neck and moaned in her ear. "Ouu faster baby." He sped up his strokes and hit Janet's spot again. Janet bit Isiah's shoulder as she came, making him hiss. "Shit!" Isiah and Janet's hand interlocked as he came in the condom. They panted softly and Isiah kissed Janet's neck.

"Be my girlfriend." Isiah looked at Janet who was a panting mess. "What?"

"Be my girlfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend." Janet looked at Isiah and smiled. "Could've sworn I was already yours."

"You were, this just the confirmation." Isiah laughed and Janet playfully rolled her eyes. "God you are so corny."

"Eh, you love it though."

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

"So my question is, how'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Uh, make her your girlfriend?" Isiah laughed. "I just asked her, and she said yes." Joe and Dennis looked at each other and laughed. "What's so funny?"

"C'mon this is Janet Jackson we're talking about. You had to do something special for her to say yes."

"And why would I tell you what exactly what I did? That's between me and my baby."

"You and your baby?? Oh she has you wrapped around her finger." Isiah laughed and picked up his ball. "Nothing wrong with that." Janet walked on the court and kissed Isiah's forehead. "Hi baby."

"Hello love." Janet sat next to him. "Almost ready?"

"Yeah I am, I'm kinda sleepy."

"Wait, can you do that thing you do with your ball?"

"What thing?"

"That fingertip thing." Isiah laughed. "You mean my warmups?" Janet nodded. Isiah started to do his warmups and Janet watched. The ball bounced off his fingertips. His focus was mainly on the ball but his mind was somewhere else. He licked his lips and looked at Janet and smiled. "Alright enough of that, I'm ready to go home."

"Can you do your warmups at home?" Isiah smirked. "Yes I can." Janet smiled and Isiah packed his stuff. "Isiah, you are a lucky man."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"You ever wonder why you're so fascinated with my warmups?"

"Yeah I do."

"It's all in the fingertips." Janet smirked. "How much fingertip you using?" Isiah slapped Janet's ass making her squeal. "Just enough." Isiah laughed. "You're so cheesy."

"But don't you just love it?"

"Oh I do." Janet kissed Isiah's cheek. "So, how does it feel to know that I'm officially your girlfriend?" Isiah wrapped his arm around Janet. "It feels like a dream come true. You've been my crush since Control days but I never thought it a million years it would happen. But now that it has, I feel like a million bucks." Isiah kissed Janet's lip. "I'm glad you're happy baby."

"And I'm glad you're mine, beautiful." Janet blushed. "I gotta go make a quick trip to the bathroom but I'll be right back."

"Don't be too long love." Isiah went to bathroom and looked in the mirror. He smiled and started to his happy dance. "I've certainly, most definitely, have done it again." He stepped out the bathroom and looked in the living room and watched Janet looking at TV. He sat back on the couch and Janet laid on his lap making him smile.