VII.

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

Janet was in her hotel room while Isiah was in his asleep. It was finally his birthday and Janet had so much planned for him before the game he had tonight and plenty more afterwards. Janet walked into his hotel room with breakfast and placed a candle on it. "Hello Janet."

"Hi Magic, where's Isiah?"

"Still sleeping, I'll leave y'all to it." Janet smiled and walked over to his bed. She slightly shook him and he groaned. "Happy birthday." He looked at his breakfast and smiled.

"Thank you." He blew out his candle and kissed Janet. "So I have a lot planned for today and I hope you're up for a full day of fun."

"You're so lucky I like you cause I would not be doing this today considering I have a game later."

"Oh you like me?" Isiah got out of bed and stretched. "I'm about to go hop in the shower." Isiah kissed Janet's cheek making her smile. Magic laughed at Janet. "So you cooking for him now?"

"First of all it's room service, second of all, shut up."

"Next thing you know, that man gon have you doing everything he say." Janet scoffed. "Tuh! I'm grown, that man don't run me."

"Don't speak too soon, that man gon put you in check for it."

"Isiah ain't gon do nothing." Magic looked over and suddenly walked out the hotel room. Janet looked over and saw Isiah staring down at her. "Isiah ain't gon do what?" Janet looked up and giggled. "Just jokes baby, just jokes."

"Mhm." Janet watched as he walked back into the bathroom and sighed. Magic walked back in the room and laughed. "Told you."

"Shut up!"

"So today's first stop is the mall, then the art museum-"

"The art museum? The one I mentioned on the phone last week?"

"Yeah. Did a little research and called a few people and since today is your day, the museum is all yours for today." Isiah smiled.

"Can we go to the museum first then the mall?"

"Of course. Whatever today, it's yours."

"Nobody's ever done that for me."

"Well you deserve it, today's your day." Isiah kissed Janet. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Janet started the car and drove to the art museum. When they got there, Isiah was in awe. He was so quiet, Janet would forget he was there.