XV

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

"Janet will you stay still?"

"Why? You're gonna put this into your dirty video collection?" Isiah laughed and stopped the camera. "Hold still Isiah, I gotta wrap your hand." The celebration for Joe was going good, all up until everybody decided they wanted to see Isiah play. Isiah got on the outside court and out played almost all of Janet's brothers, except Randy for some odd reason. After, Isiah complained that his wrist was sore. Janet helped into the bathroom and wrapped his hand. "Be careful love, okay?"

"I will baby." Isiah placed small kisses on Janet's neck making her giggle. "Baby come on, we gotta go." Janet and Isiah walked back downstairs and sat at the table. "Sorry about your hand man, I didn't mean to mess you up that bad."

"Ah nah, I'll be alright." Isiah sat back in his chair but adjusted himself when Joe walked in the room. "Isiah, calm down." Isiah looked over at Janet and sighed. "Well Isiah, it's nice to see you here."

"It's nice to be here, happy birthday Mr. Jackson."

"Please, call me Joe. You've earned that privilege."

"Uh well happy birthday Joe."

"Thank you Isiah." Janet smiled at Isiah. "Looks like you won him over baby."

"Finally." Janet laughed and kissed his cheek.

Janet was sitting outside and watching everybody dancing to Stevie Wonder's 'That Girl', while drinking a glass of lemonade. Isiah was dancing with Rebbie while making Janet laugh. Michael came from the house and sat next to her. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself." Michael said making Janet laugh. "Oh please," Janet took a sip of her lemonade, "I'm having the time of my life." Michael looked at Janet. "Then why aren't you on the dance floor dancing with him?"

"I don't want to dance." Michael sighed. "I know you Janet, something's wrong." Janet sighed and nodded. "I'm scared Michael. I love him but I'm so scared of what may come next."

"And that's normal. I know that you are scared but you have to realize, the future is what you make it. I think that future will be full of beautiful moments that you'll cherish forever." Janet smiled to herself and sipped on her lemonade. "Thank you Mike." Michael stood up and held out his hand. "Come on." Janet sat down her lemonade and stood up. She took Michael's hand and he led her to the dance floor. He stepped next to Isiah and Rebbie and tapped Rebbie's shoulder. She looked back and smiled. "Isiah?"

"Yes sir?"

"Don't hurt her." Isiah looked down at Janet and smiled. "I won't." Isiah took Janet's hand and started to dance with her. "I didn't know you could dance that good, baby!"

"Oh yeah I got moves, beautiful!" Janet giggled and continued to dance with Janet. He pulled spun her around and dipped her down making her laugh. When he brought her back up, he leaned close to her ear and whispered in it. "I love you." Janet looked in his eyes. "I love you more."

"Janet! Come here we gotta take pictures!" Janet looked over at Jermaine who was holding a camera. "Come on, let's go take pictures." Isiah followed Janet inside. "Janet, you're in the middle."

"As always."

"And Isiah, I want you to take this picture of us, and then I'll take a picture of you and Janet." Isiah nodded. "Alright guys big smiles, especially you Janet." Janet playfully rolled her eyes at Isiah. Isiah took the picture and then Jermaine stepped in front of the camera. "Alright, give me something special you two." Isiah looked down at Janet and kissed her. Jermaine took the picture and laughed. "Nice lipstick Isiah." Everybody in the room laughed making Isiah blush.

"I'm glad we bought extra picture frames cause I'm definitely framing these pictures." Janet smiled and kissed Isiah. "You have fun today baby?"

"Absolutely. It was extremely fun, honestly it was."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself baby." Janet yawned. "I'm going to bed. Meet me upstairs?"

"Mhm, I'll be there in a minute." Janet walked upstairs while Isiah sat on the couch and framed the pictures. After he got done, he walked upstairs and started to undress himself. He walked into the bedroom and seen Janet was sitting in the bed wrapped in a towel. Marvin Gaye's 'If I Should Die' played softly in the background. Rose petals were in on the floor and candles were lit. "Tried to be as romantic as possible. You like it?"

"I love it." Isiah stepped closer to Janet and kissed her cheek. He sat on the bed and Janet stood in front of him. He slowly started to play with her towel. "Isiah, what do you think about our future?"

"I think it's beautiful. It'll be full of love, growth, and three gorgeous kids." Janet laughed. "Mike told me you guys talked."

"Oh Lord."

"I think it's fine to be scared, cause I was scared too. But now, I love a future with you."

"You do?"

"Anything with you, I love." Janet smiled.

Isiah kissed Janet's neck and chest. He started to rub on her breast and suck her neck making her moan. "Let me make you feel good baby." Janet straddled Isiah's lap and kissed him. Isiah hands went up Janet's towel and he removed it. He threw the towel on the floor and took off his pants and shirt. He took off his boxers and Janet slid down on his dick. Janet moaned softly and started to grind on his dick. Isiah looked Janet in the eyes and bounced her on his dick. She gripped his arm and placed her face in his neck. Isiah laid back on the bed and and thrusted a bit harder and faster.

Janet's moans got louder and she gripped his arm harder. He slowed down and listened to the sounds of her breath change. Isiah's thrust got rougher again and he softened them after awhile. Janet bounced on Isiah's dick a little faster making her cream around him. He body felt like it was on fire from the sweat that dripped down her back. She grinded faster as he adjusted his thrusts to match her speed. He slipped his fingers into her hair and pulled her head back as he placed soft kisses on her neck. He hit her spot making her whimper and squirm a bit. "Don't move away from me baby, I got you."

"Isiah I can feel how deep you are, you feel so good." Isiah hit her spot again and she bit her lip. "I'm right there baby don't stop!" Isiah kept up with Janet's speed as they locked hands. He moved his left hand and ran his fingertips down her back. He placed kisses on her chest and around her breast. He sucked on her nipples giving each one the same attention as the last. "Deeper baby, please." Isiah pushed deeper making Janet throw her head back. "Just like that?"

"Mhm.." Janet bit her lip. "I'm cumming baby.." Isiah kept the same speed before Janet came hard on his dick while Isiah pulled out and came on Janet's thigh. Janet and Isiah looked down at the mess and panted together. Isiah kissed Janet's lips and rubbed her back. "You okay baby?" Janet smiled to herself.

"I'm more than okay, love."