V.

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

"Aye good job out there Isiah!"

"Thanks!" Isiah had just finished another game for the Pistons and this time, they won the game. "Well look at you." Isiah looked up at Janet and smiled.

"You did good out there."

"Thank you, I had you as my good luck charm." Isiah wrapped his arm around her and Janet giggled. "So like, how do you do that thing with your hand?"

"What? Dribbling? Ah, it's all in the gold ole fingerstips and the grip of my hand."

"The fingertips huh?"

"Tryna imply something?"

"Maybe I am.."

"Unt uh, you still working for it." Janet playfully rolled her eyes. "How's your wrist?"

"It's okay, still in a lil pain but it's going down honestly." Isiah walked Janet to the empty locker room. "I gotta go freshen up and change, wait for me?"

"Mhm." Isiah kissed Janet's forehead before going to freshen up. While waiting, one of Isiah's teammates came in the locker room.

"Ma'am are you lost or something? You're really not suppose to be in here."

"Oh no I'm waiting on a friend." When Janet looked up, Isiah's teammate went into complete shock.

"Oh my God. You're Janet Jackson, thee Janet Jackson. I'm Joe Dumars, I'm a huge fan, I really appreciate your work."

"Thank you hun, I love your team."

"Thank you for coming, it's actually amazing to have you here tonight." Isiah came back and was tickled to see Janet and Joe talking.

"I see you've met Joe."

"I have." Joe looked at both Isiah and Janet. "You guys know each other- Oh shit you guys know each other!" Janet giggled.

"I thought you were bluffing when you said you and Janet were talking."

"Well it looks like I proved ya wrong huh?"

"You surely did. Well I gotta go, see you at practice." Joe left and Janet laughed. "You be talking about me to ya lil friends?"

"Woman, come on."

When Isiah and Janet got back to her place, they settled down and watched a movie, which then turned into a heated make out session and Janet grinding on him while getting teased.