XVI

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

The soft scent of vanilla candles burning, and the full moon shining into the room, seemed to make the scenery even better. The moans coming from Janet made Isiah want her more. Janet gripped the headboard and looked down at Isiah, locking eyes with him. Isiah removed Janet's hand from the headboard, and put it behind her back, along with her other hand. He thrusted up making her throw her head back. He stopped and switched positions by putting her on all fours and arching her back. He gave her hard, rough, strokes. He put her hands behind her back again and gripped her wrist using one hand, and used his other hand to keep a grip on her hip.

Janet bit the sheets to keep from moaning so loud but Isiah noticed and moved her close to his chest, continuing to fuck her. "Why you being so quiet? Speak up." Janet moaned louder and Isiah started to rub her clit. He moved his hands from her wrist and pulled her hair, making her head rest on his shoulder. He started kissed on her neck and moved his lips to her ear. "You like it like this? This what you wanted babydoll?"

"Yes!" Isiah let go of Janet's hair and gripped her neck as he continued. After awhile, he let go and stopped. He turned her around and kissed her sloppily. He slapped her ass and bent her over in front of the mirror on the dresser. He slapped her ass again and started to fuck her again. He leaned down and kissed down her back and up her shoulders. He pulled her hair and started to fuck her roughly again. Janet whimpered as her eyes rolled back. Isiah moved from Janet's shoulder to her ear again. "Look in the mirror while I fuck you." He whispered as he rubbed her clit again making her moan louder. He moved her head to look into the mirror and they both made eye contact with each other.

Janet bit her lip and moved her hand on his stomach but he moved it. He slapped her ass as his strokes got harder and her moans got louder. He slapped her ass again and pulled out. Isiah got down and started to suck and lick her pussy. Janet gripped his wrist and squirmed a bit causing him to pop her ass. "Stop moving." She threw her head back in pure pleasure. Isiah stopped and placed Janet on the bed again. He turned her on her side and spread her legs. He started to fuck her again with rough strokes.

"Yes!" Janet's mouth hung open and she threw her head back. Isiah kissed her ankle and her leg. "I'm about to cum!" Isiah continued the same speed as she came hard on his dick. Isiah pulled out and came on Janet's stomach. They both panted softly and Isiah laughed. "This is the.. third time today." Isiah wiped sweat from his forehead and rubbed his hand across Janet's hand.

"Uh huh." Janet looked at Isiah and laughed. "You tryna kill me Janet?" Janet playfully rolled her eyes. "I mean I don't mind, cause at least I'll die a happy man."

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

"Isiah I just think you're an amazing player but how do you do it man? Like you got some secret to it?" Isiah laughed. "I don't really think I have any secrets, to be honest."

"Yeah but, what's your process in getting this good?" Isiah adjusted his suit a bit. "It's really about practice and how many hours you put into it honestly and not many people know that. You're gonna practice it so many times and sometimes you may not get it right but once you do and everything clicks, and you get out on the court to finally do it, it's a beautiful feeling man it really is."

"So you don't ever think, "Oh I'm gonna do this cause I don't want to miss this," you never think that?"

"Nah cause I'm not gonna miss it. Before the ball even touched my hand, I've seen myself shoot it and it's coming out the net and somebody's taking it."

"That's amazing. Is there anything that happens prior to that game to make you that focused?" Isiah licked his lips and thought about the question. "Like anything that happened prior that evening at home or anything?" Isiah looked at Arsenio and smirked making them both laugh loudly. "Oh so I'm guessing we're saving that for those at home games. Some at home romance?" Isiah smiled and bit his lip. "Speaking of romance, I uh, hear that you've basically made every man on earth jealous of you by picking Janet Jackson off her feet." Isiah smiled. "Well yes Arsenio I have." Applause filled the audience with a few whistles. "Man how'd you do it?"

"You know, I honestly don't even know myself. I'm usually aware of my decisions but this one still hasn't registered." Arsenio and Isiah laughed. "What is it like? Do you guys genuinely enjoy each other?"

"Oh man do we? She's really just the sweetest person man. She likes just about everything I like so it's very easy to get a long."

"So with her schedule and yours, is it hard to see each other?"

"No man, we're always together, so if you don't see us, we're mad at each other." Isiah laughed. "You ever made her mad?"

"No but she made me mad a few times." Arsenio raised his eyebrow. "What she do?"

"Being stubborn. She's stubborn but after she realizes that she's being stubborn she'll apologize."

"I'm guessing that's where those at home games come in?" Isiah bit his lip and blushed.

"And don't get me started on the at home games part. Isiah you are one hilariously yet corny ass man." Isiah laughed. "Yeah but those at home games are good aren't they?" Janet smirked. "Mhm.." Janet kissed Isiah's lips. "You are so fine, you know that?"

"Yeah but not as fine you." Janet blushed. "Have you seen the news since your interview? We are the talk of the damn town. You know I didn't think we'd get this much coverage."

"We're Isiah Thomas and Janet Jackson for crying out loud, who wouldn't want to know about us." Janet laughed. "You're right, you're right." Janet got up and turned the lights down and closed the drapes. "Uh oh, I already got a feeling on what you're about to do next."

"I'm glad you know." Janet let her hair down and slipped out her slip dress. She turned around to reveal her black lace and panties set. "Come here." She motioned Isiah and he got up. She pulled him by his tie and up the stairs. "What's on tonight's agenda, Ms. Jackson?" Janet led him into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. "Seeing who can tap out first." Isiah undid his tie and threw it on the floor.

Janet unbuttoned his shirt and she kissed his neck. "You just love this stuff huh?"

"Anything with you I love baby." Isiah kissed Janet's lips. "I love you Isiah."

"I love you too babydoll."