VIII

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

"See, look at you, hungover and in bed." Isiah was in bed whining about his hangover and headache. "All that stuff you drunk last night, you know you need a butt whooping." After Isiah got up that morning, he threw up a lot which scared Janet a bit. She helped him back into bed and started to take care of him for the day.

"Is that ass whooping coming from you?"

"Hey, it might be. Now, drink the rest of that tea."

"But it's nasty tea though."

"Isiah, drink the tea." Isiah drank the rest of the tea and gave the glass to Janet. "Now get some rest, I'll be up here to check on you later." Isiah sighed and took a nap.

After his nap, Janet came upstairs to check on him. "You look well rested."

"Yeah I am. I know I'm never drinking heavy like that again."

"Mhm, you learned your lesson." Isiah rolled his eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me, I needed it."

"No problem, besides, what would you do without me?"

"A lot, I don't know." Janet slapped his chest making him laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Isiah kissed Janet. "I enjoyed our fun we had last night."

"I did too, but my legs hurt like hell right now."

"Wonder how that happened." Isiah smirked. "Want me to massage and make them better?"

"Nah, nah. You ain't slick, you is a freak and you know it." Isiah laughed. "And you're not?" Janet rolled her eyes. "We're not talking about me, it's you we're talking about."

"Maybe I wanna talk to you." Isiah's hand moved towards Janet's backside. "Mm mm, that's not happening, you're still sick." Isiah sighed. "Alright fine." Janet kissed his cheek. "Want a sandwich and some soup?"

"Yeah..can you put some chips there too with some juice?"

"Of course honey." Janet kissed Isiah's forehead. "You like ruffles?"

"Love them."

"Good cause that's all I got." Janet went downstairs and started to fix Isiah's sandwich when she got a sudden phone call. "Hello?"

"Hello Janet." Janet rolled her eyes. "What the fuck do you want now Rene?"

"Did you forget? Or were you too busy fucking birthday boy to give me my answer?"