school: chapter two

A few days passed as Luz woke up and looked out the window she looked around 'it wasn't a dream' she turned over and had her feet hanging off the bed and off the bed she walks to the bathroom and walks inside closing the door behind her the teen looks in the mirror amd rubbed her eyes since she didn't close the door all of the way it opened as she turned around to see who it was no one? "Down here" luz looked down to see a small creature that had a skull for a head "AHHHHHH!" She jumped on the counter eda ran in and saw "King you can't just do that!" "Why?"
"WHAT IS THAT!" "ITS KINDA AWESOME BUT WHAT THE FU-"
"Kid calm down" luz looked back at eda "eh how do I explain this" "do what your going to do and come sit down at the couch" the women grabbed the small creature and left the bathroom shutting the door as she walks out.

"King is a demon?" Luz stared at the women in disbelief she could not un-hear what she had been told "yeah I found him in the forest years ago but I need you to keep the secret" the latina nodded slowly, eda looked at the clock "your gonna be late on your first day of school get ready!"
"Oh cramity!" Luz jumped off and ran to her room and started getting dressed as fast as she could as fast as her legs could carry her luz rushes to the bathroom and brushes her hair and grabs her bag. Eda waited for her in the car the teen ran out the door and opening and closing the door behind her as she hopped in the car seat and closed the door "that took a lot" eda started her car and starting driving in the highway
--------------------Time skip--------------
Luz steps out the car and looked back at eda "eda im scared" "its okay kid I'll bail you out if anything goes wrong" "but what if i don't make a good impression?" "Its fine half the time kids won't even remember what you did" "byeee" the women drives off leaving the teen she looked back at the building then walking inside trying not to get noticed she wasn't sure how she could make friends since she wasn't a people person but she will at least give it a try if anything, Luz enters a class room and noticed she was the first one there so the teen walked up to the teacher to ask a few questions then sat in her seat, Luz stares out the window for awhile till the class started as it quickly filled up with students which made her anxious everyone was going around chatting with friends while some others actually did their work but the teacher looked as if he didn't care anymore.

Luz finished with her work and checked her phone till someone tapped on her shoulder "the teacher wants you to stand up" luz stood up looking at the teacher "yes?" "I completely spaced it off but everyone pay attention" "meet your new classmate Luz noceda be nice to her and make her feel welcomed" luz sat back down "luz you have tell everyone what you like to do" "...I like to read.."
---------------- At lunch -------------------
Luz waited in line for her food till someone shoved her on the side and walked in front of her. Ignoring who did it she continued to wait until she got her lunch and sat down by herself in the corner till someone walked up to her "hi luz!" The teen looked up to see willow "oh hi willow" "you want me to show you around" luz nodded as willow sat next her her as the two continued talking to each other. willow showed Luz around the school the two girls decided to become friends after "follow me" willow walked down the hall followed by luz as the two reached the lockers the two walked up to another student he was a few inches shorter then luz he had blue eyes and black hair "Gus meet luz. Luz meet gus" "hi luz!" "Hi nice to meet you gus"

The three continued to walk around the halls till the bell ranged "oh gotta go see ya later luz!" Gus left willow and luz and walked inside his class
Willow went enters the bathroom as luz walked in her class and sat back I'm her seat a few seconds before the next bell ring, Till someone walked up to luz and picked her chin up "hey new kid" "...can I help you?" "Yeah watch your back I see me a new target" luz moved her chin away as the boy laughed with another person standing behind him
'Welp im gonna get bullied' she sat there not making eye contact
The bell rang and everyone else went to their seats.

(...°^°..)