Forest: chapter three

Willow and gus came knocking on eda's door waiting patiently for someone to answer, the women opened the door to see them "is luz here" "yeah give me a second" eda closes the door and knocks on luz's bedroom door luz heard and opens the door "hey kid you've got some company" luz went outside closing the door behind her as she started talking with her friends "you wanna come hangout with us we got a hangout spot in the woods and we are bringing two more people" "uh sure when?" "Maybe right now?" "I'll ask eda" luz stepped inside and stood by eda "Eda can I go hangout with my friends?" "Uh sure just stay out of trouble and be careful" "thanks eda!"
Luz grabbed her bag and went out the door.

Luz willow Gus viney and boscha all stayed in a small shack they had out in the woods "its nice to meet you luz" honey gave a warm smile as the two shook hands "thanks its nice meeting you two" boscha came up from behind and ruffled her hair "hi luz!"
The teen had to fix her hair "boscha be nice" willow sat next to luz "sorry about her she likes to mess with people" "oh okay" they all stayed in the shack for awhile hours passing luz had checked the time (7:27pm)
"You guys its getting late I think we should head home" after they had all agreed boscha settled another time they would all come back to the shack, luz and willow were the last two walking in the woods till the latina herd a twig snap "did you hear that" willow looked around and stopped talking to listen closer "no?" She whispered another twig snapped which made the girls jump and run out the woods "we should just run the rest of the way home!" "Yeah!" Willow headed down her path as luz couldn't run anymore so she started walking
"Luz" the teen jumped 'I've never heard of that voice before.' Luz got scared enough and power walked all of the way back she opened the door closing it behind her. "Eda I'm back!"

Luz stood in the shower she didn't have the energy to wash her body all she could do was wash her hair
The teen made the water a bit hotter and let her self get soaked then turned off the water stepping out the shower as she wrapped herself in a towel and dried herself as luz put her clothes on
and laid in bed staring at the ceiling her eyes began to feel heavy she drifted off to sleep, The vampire watching the human asleep in her bed she stared at her as if it seemed her skin glowed in the moonlight the vampire left the area and headed back into the woods.

The teen woke up in the middle of the night and sat up to get a glass of water as she walked down the hall, and entered the kitchen as she filled up the cup she felt something tugging on her pants she looked down to see the little demon "I want a snack" luz grabbed him some crackers and gave them to him "thanks!" He climbed up on her back and sat on her shoulder
She walked back inside her room and sat in her bed drinking the glass of water "can I sleep in your bed?" The little demon laid next to her "sure"
Luz and king laid in bed talking "your my favorite human you even got me a snack!" Luz gave king a few pats "tomorrow is Saturday" luz placed a pillow on her face then from under her head

Luz got a text from her friends she checked the messages (luz you wanna go to arcade with us after going to the shack) (sure but I won't be able to play the games since I don't have money)
(Oh thats alright I'll cover you) (you don't have to its fine) (no its okay I insist) (well okay) (thank willow) (your welcome luz!) Luz put her phone back on the charger and laid back down.

"Hey mittens where were you?"
The older brother rubbed her hair making it messy "stop messing up my hair!" She shoved him back and fixed her hair as she glared at him "geez mittens were only asking" "its non of your business" "aww come on"
"Your always sneaking around where the humans are" emira patted her sisters head "you seeing someone?"
"Ooooo you like humans?" ".shut up"
A knock on the door made them quiet down as the door opened "ah I see mittens is home" "...hi mom"
The older women walked inside and gave her a stack of books "did you kids feed on anyone today?" "Not yet"
"Then go out and hunt you need to keep yourselves fed otherwise you'll die" "yes mother" "don't get caught your father and I have important things to do then to stop everything to get you guys out"

Emira smirked at her twin as she dropped the lifeless body onto the floor "I got one before you~~~"
"You owe me 20 snails" "ughhh"
He handed her the money "your turn Ed" the two vampires hid in the tree branches ed waited for someone to come along as emira left to keep an eye on their sister. Amity came up from behind someone as she grabbed the person from behind and slammed their head knocking them out "nice on mittens" "emira!" "What"
"Just giving my baby sister a compliment" "whatever just keep an eye out make sure no one is coming,