guilt : chapter 23

Trigger warning blood bullying murder abuse? Strong language you have been warned

Enjoy

Luz got ready to school as she left her room she sees mark and camila in the living room "mija your food is waiting" "okay I'll eat it on the way"
Yesterday
"Luz for now its safe for you to go to school but you cannot be getting into any fights you can't look at the side of blood it might trigger something in you" "its fine I'll be okay" "but just in case we're going to be keeping an eye on you in case you snap we can't risk anything" "yes I understand that" amity held her hand "are you sure" "I'll be fine if I try anything hold me back plus I can make an excuse to leave early" "okay i trust you but as soon as anything happens I will drag you away from anything" "sounds fair"
Present time
As Luz entered the school she sighed hoping nothing will happen today
"Hope nothing happens today"

Amber grabs luz by her hood and drags her outside as amity notices from a distance away 'shit' she follows them outside behind the school making sure amber didn't see her sneaking from behind she sees amber shove luz to the ground after she was kicked "clean my mess now" amity grabbed amber by her wrist pulling her back "what do you think your doing to My Girlfriend?" Luz sat up seeing amity's angry expression on her face "amity wait" someone came from behind and covered luz's eyes "I'm not gonna hurt you" Ed spoke as his sister made sure no one came to stop them while amity dragged amber by her hair slamming her into a brick wall only bruising her "you will not go near her you will not touch her you will not even THINK about doing anything or else" "do I make myself clear?" She says as she dropped amber "do you understand!?" "Yes you crazy bitch!" Amber got up and ran as amity walked back to luz Ed uncovered luz's eyes "sorry were just looking out for you"
"Oh you guys didn't have to do that-" she was cut off as amity picked up luz walking inside the school into the Library around the time no one was around sat her on a chair she faces luz looking at her making eye contact "how long was this going on?" "Am" "tell me" amity says as the two were face to face noses touching "..two months since you were gone" amity was angry but hid it she hugged luz "why didn't you say anything" "I was scared Am" "she blackmailed you" luz nodded looking away from her amity held her close "I won't let that hand again" "ami" "yes?" "I'm sorry for not saying anything" "its not your fault" "I love you Luz" "I love you to"
"Can we not go to class yet?" "Sure we can just do the assignments they give us whenever we don't show up" luz and amity leave the school without being caught by the teachers as they make their way to the woods "I can show you some things about being a vampire" "would it hurt me?" "No you will be fine I'll make sure it doesn't hurt you" "okay i trust you"

"Ma im going to the store" "okay be careful stay away from the woods don't talk to any strangers and if you feel unsafe call me"

Making her way back she made sure not to waste any time 'being a vampire makes gives you more strength I am a lot faster' 'but I have to be a normal pace if I need to be careful' "hey little girl" other vampires are around something's not right she ignored them walking faster "get her" luz's heart sank she bolted away from them trying to get them off her track she turned every corner as she grabs her phone dialing her moms number "ma come get me I'm being followed!" "Mija go somewhere public they can't do anything with a lot of people around hide in a store! I'll be there I have your location" "please hurry I'm scared!" Hanging up she looks around to see a fast food place to far from her
"There" but before she could reach the building she was dragged into a dark place no people no cameras she looked up to smell a scent of a werewolf and a vampire "shit!" Luz got up ready to fight "its one against two little lady" one charged for her as she dodged while clawing his face as the werewolf growled and attempted to bite her but missed as she knocked him off his feet making a loud whine "you brat" half of his face clawed bleeding out eyes red she was surprised the way he was damaged on his face being a vampire share with something else apparently they can scratch really hard well you learn something new about being a vampire similar to what she saw in movies but way different they had reflections they can walk out in the sun it was fascinating yet terrifying how much more can they do how many of them are out there? While being distracted she was biting on her leg she screamed as the werewolf did their fangs deep in her flesh as Luz scratched the face of the werewolf getting their eyes the monster let go of her leg crying in agony while holding his face crying angry tears opening his eyes he was blinded in one eye 'HOLY SHIT'