poison (short): chapter 27

As Luz was slowly closing her eyes as she felt her body get weak hearing muffled voices around her as she felt heavy weight on her chest she sees a blur of someone raising something in their hand it seemed like it could glow as everything was getting darker and darker till something came and attacked the blur with a similar energy "..eda" "kid keep your eyes open!" Earlier
As the older women pulled out her phone dialing a number "what is it eda?" "Raine I need your help we need back up luz is in trouble!" "I already have your location I'll be there soon" eda ran faster using her half of her strength now
Raine helps up mark while they watch the unknown people get beaten alador shows up with amity as she ran to help up luz the rest of the adults continue to fight
A car pulled up as camila stepped out "what is going on!?" raine sighed as their true forms were almost exposed luckily many humans were kept inside so nobody would see anything "mark! Eda! What is going on!?" "Call the cops!" Camila sees the condition they were all in especially Mark and her daughter quickly pulling out her phone "hello 911 there's a huge fight going and my fiance and daughter are injured!" Amity sobbed as eda wrapped a piece of clothing on luz's injuries as raine did the same for mark to prevent blood loss "you guys are gonna be okay!" "Hold on you two" the sound of sirens started to get closer and closer flashing red and blue lights.

Luz eyes began to slowly open as she slightly tilts her head looking around
"Where.." "Am...." "I..?"

Camila ran into the room hugging her daughter gently "mija!" "I'm so glad you are awake!" "How..long..was..I asleep...?" "A week" "what!?" "What about dad!" "He woke up first two days ago" "Oh god.." "Mija we need to talk"
"Yeah.?" "what do these people mean you're a vampire I haven't gotten any answers what did you do beating faster and faster "Eda, Mark werewolves. you a vampire..!?"
She looked stressed and worried with tears in her eyes "mom..." Luz tries to sit up "agh-!" Camila had her lay back down "your wounds haven't completely healed yet"  "what?" " some of the wounds were deep and severe we almost lost you..." Luz was lost for words she grabs her mom's hands "mama I'm sorry!" "And I was scared to tell you!" "Mija tell me what's going on?" "Well...." "I'm going to tell you but promise me you won't freak out" "mija I think I am going to freak out please tell me what is going on I am freaking out and I am so worried for you" "mami..I..am..."