to protect: 23

After a long night luz woke up as she sat up yawning "what time is it" grabbing her phone off the charger "I haven't seen eda a lot lately I should go visit her?" Putting her shoes on she leaves the house after saying goodbye

"Edaaa" luz entered the house as she was walking around eda entered the room and covered her nose secretly 'geez kid you reap vampire scent' 'so she's hanging out with vampires? I tried to ignore that smell thinking I was just imagining it but it's strong now' "yeah kid?" "Can I hangout for a bit?" "Yeah sure" luz sat on the couch and looked around to feel someone sit next to her "hey king!" "Luz!" He hugs her arm "I missed you!" "Aw I missed you to" "why do you smell like vampires?" "What?" "you smell like a vampire unless you got turned into one!" "Uh- I don't know what your talking about" eda sits infront of lunch with a serious expression on her face which made her scared because she knew she was caught "Kid I can smell it" "what how?" Eda sighed "I've been keeping a secret from you" "don't freak out" luz looking at her curiously with king as he shrugged "I'm a werewolf as you may know vampires aren't the only supernatural beings that exist" "What!?" "Is it true you change when its the full moon!?" "Does silver hurt you!?" "Kid slow down"

After explaining every question luz had for her she remembers why she told her "why do you smell like vampires?" "She probably is one!" Luz sighed "you got me" king was surprised "I was right!"
"Kid when did this happen?" "I..I changed yesterday" eda noticed luz's neck "Who Bit You?" "Someone i know," "kid who did it?" "Can I tell you later?" "Alright"

"Amity blight" her mom came into her room disappointed look on her face "yeah?" "you need to tell me why you bit a human and didn't kill them?" "What do you mean?" "Don't act stupid I made your siblings tell me since something was off" "mom i-" "where is this human" "mom! She's a vampire now" "you changed her?!" "Yes! I didn't mean to though" "where is she I told you not to be around humans unless it was to drink their blood" odalia stepped closer "if you won't tell me I'll find her myself" "I don't think you will be doing that dear" alador stood between his daughter and wife "its our law we don't touch humans that were marked by vampires or humans that became vampires" "even if they were once humans included their families" she glared at her husband then walks away "you two are a disappointment" leaving the room "thanks dad," "of course luz is welcome to the family now" she gets up hugging her dad

Odalia wasn't going to give up easy after hearing the name of the girl who was once human "luz huh?" She leaves the house to search for this luz girl 
Alador looked around the room for his wife who looks at the twins "kids where is your mother?" "She left the house with a look on her face" 'I have a bad feeling about this' "I will go find her"

Amity had a bad feeling about her mom after finding out her about her girlfriend "I have to check up on her" amity left her house seeing her father on his way to the town "dad I want to come!" She catches up with him "fine but keep cautious"Amity and her father walked around looking for odalia

Luz was washing the dishes suddenly she had a bad feeling a sense of danger coming she looked around "um Eda?" "Yeah?" "I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but I can sense someone" "kid go hide now!" "What's going on?" "Do what I said take king with you" luz grabbed king and hid in the room she used to sleep in hiding under the bed covering their mouths
Eda growled at the sudden guest "what do you want?" "Where is luz" "what do you want with her" "I just want to have a little talk with her"m "I'm not letting you go near my kid!" "Leave this house you aren't welcomed" "I just need to talk to her"
"Odalia leave her alone she's just a kid" alador and amity stepped inside the house eda stood her ground "whatever I want that once was human to stay away from amity" "dear you can't keep them away from each other if she's happy with luz then leave it be" Eda looked at amity 'she's the one that bit my kid'

"Eda i apologize for my wife we tried to tell her" the older women goes to check on her kids "I'll fight her if she does it again" as eda opened the door the room was empty "kids?" Luz and king came from under the bed "are you okay?" "Yeah" they stood up as amity and alador entered the room "one more thing eda" he hands her a charm "we will make it up to you" he says as he makes his way out of the house eda looks at amity "so you are the one who bit luz?" "Uh" "amity to be honest I didn't tell her" "when did you bite her?" "Two months ago." "How did this happen" "I forgot to drink blood and luz happened to be around as she started bleeding." Luz laughed nervously "Eda please don't tell my parents" "Kid I'm not gonna tell them for now" "for now?" "They have to know they're eventually going to notice your weird Behavior" "which I think they already know your acting off" luz sighed amity felt bad 'how will her parents react "do you think we could find a way to fix it?" "Maybe its possible" "be right back" eda left the room king sat on the bed "your screwed luz" luz goes to amity and hugs her "luz I'm sorry about this my mom made Ed and Em tell her" "its fine you didn't know"  "you got put in danger" luz cupped amity's face "its gonna be okay don't blame yourself" "I'm gonna be fine I have you guys and I can defend myself" "what if you get hurt?" "I'll be careful" "you promise?" "I promise" king frowned "hey get a room!" Luz and amity laughed "sorry king" "yeah yeah"

"We can handle it for you miss blight" "good I want her away from my daughter" "I don't care who you have to go through make sure its done" "do you have it?" "Oh please what kind of vampire you think I am?" She tossed a bag to them "looks like we got ourselves a deal miss blight" "one thing I do not like disappointments" "So if I find out you couldn't do it you're going to regret it" "yes miss"