Amity: chaper seven

Trigger warning fighting blood
Inappropriate language if you are triggered by this click off

Another week has passed now on thursday somehow Luz laid under the tree as she was reading a book minding her own business till someone snatched her book and smirked at her it was amber
She sat up and made it obvious she didn't want to deal with her right now "amber will you please give me my book back" "maybe. If you earn it" luz stood up and faced her making eye contact with her not blinking she snatched it back as she started to walk away amber grabbed her my her hood pulling her back causing luz to cough since amber pulled her really tight "who do you think you are noceda" luz hit her forehead against amber knocking her back "someone who is tired of your shit" amber got back up and as they knew it there was a crowd surrounding them shouting "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Everyone pulled out their cameras started to record, "since I'm so nice you can have the first go" "you call that nice?"
Luz wasn't going to be throwing the first punch she wanted amber to go first "you started it so keep it coming amber" they began to fight as amber hit luz first into the stomach "is that all you got?" "Take her top off!" Luz and amber stopped and looked at the person who said that "go fuck yourself dude" amber glared at him someone else shoved him to the side luz and amber continued the fight till someone ran out the crowd "someone has to get the teacher!" Amber knocked luz over to the ground kicking her in her stomach punching her right in the nose luz stood back up despite the wounds and bruises she slammed amber against the wall which pulled a muscle in ambers body "you bitch!" Someone else stepped in and grabbed luz as the other grabbed amber "That is enough lady's!" "Amber what has gotten into you!?"

Luz and Amber had to stay after school for awhile as given community service since the two refused to apologize to each other luz finished mopping the floor as she heard foot steps coming from behind her "luz?" 'That voice" she turned around to see amity the lavender haired girl noticed the bruises she walked closer holding luz close "Who did this to you?!"

Amity and luz soon left the school together the lavender haired girl made sure they went inside the bathroom first to clean luz's bruises
"Sorry i couldn't meet up at the hangout" "its fine we can do that next time" "well we can hangout today" "luz" "it's fine I have no plans" she didn't want to disappoint anyone she wanted to get know amity better

Luz and amity talked the rest of the way to the hangout spot so they could wait for luz's friends to show up "so what are their names?" "Willow gus viney and boscha couldn't show up"
"Oh okay" soon after they all showed up and started to get to know each other more everyone but luz knew amity was more interested in luz it was painfully obvious it left them confused on how luz didn't seem to see that luz's cell phone then started to ring "I have to take this" she left them for a second viney looked at amity "so when you going to confess?"
She looked at her face red "I don't know what your talking about"
Viney and amity made eye contact "I won't judge its kinda obvious you like her" "I" luz walked back and joined them "sorry it was eda just checking in" "oh okay" "hey luz you going to the school dance?" "There's a dance?"
"Yeah next Tuesday" luz thought about it her first school dance experience wasn't the best but maybe she could give it another chance now that she had friends and could actually enjoy the party instead of standing around awkwardly "yeah im going" "we should invite hunter" "doesn't he go to another school?" "I already talked about with the teachers they didn't seem to care" "then again they aren't getting paid enough to care" "amity do you go to the school we are in?" "Yeah I just don't really show up" "cool you can come with us" "alright"

Amity wanted to walk luz home so she stayed longer with luz "hey Ami" the vampire looked at her "your really fun to hangout with can I see you again soon?" "Of course" amity started to become very playful and clingy luz played along "your it!" Luz ran away being chased by amity not to far away
Then got ahold of luz causing both of them to fall over amity got up noticing she was on top of luz she got off and helped her up "im sorry!"
"Its alright amity" luz was laughing really hard her stomach was hurting "your so flustered! Its cute" amity gently was shaking luz "if your gonna call me cute" "cute" amity started to blush really hard "hi cutie-" Amity attempted to flirt with her "hey beautiful" luz winked and messed her hair up amity felt as if she was screaming on the inside after they got back up and continued to walk back amity jumped onto luz "piggy back ride!" Luz was now carrying her friend amity had her arms around luz's neck holding onto her tight 'I love you so much luz'