The vampire: chapter five (TW)

After school ended luz walked home alone something hit at the back of her head she looked back to see a girl with blonde hair and a pink strike, "hey newbie" luz didn't reply back the girl stood infront of her she flinched her nose "uh" "my name is amber and you better remember it" she walked closer to luz "I was feeling kinda bored but then I saw you then I decided I wanna have a little fun" luz got shoved back as amber continued to push her till she fell on the floor "ow!" She was grabbed by her hair "aw how cute"
Luz was grabbed by her ear "remember that this will be daily"
"I- why?!" Amber let go of her ear and grabbed the collar of her shirt luz was frozen in fear amber smirked "are you gonna cry?" Amber pulled her hair tighter "hm!-" "please don't!"
Amber pulled her back up "hm!- let go amber!!" The girl finally released luz and walked away laughing "hm!- i-i don't even know her!" Luz sat back up and continued to walk home 'I can't believe I just sat there and let it happen!" Luz punched herself
"Don't hurt yourself" luz turned around to see another girl around her age with lavender hair color yellow eyes that looked as if they glowed
..and pointy ears "who are you?" "Amity. Amity blight" she walked closer and stood only two feet away from her "oh. um im luz" "nice to meet you luz" "nice to meet you two"
"Were you coming from the woods?"
"Yeah i live here" "oh" luz checked the time (5:48pm) "oh I gotta head home"
Amity smiled at her "oh you have something in your hair" "oh? Where" she walked up closer to luz and touched her hair "I got it" she stepped back and walked into the woods "see you around luz" luz stood there confused then she continued her way back home.

Luz helped eda cleaned the house soon after the older women started to make lunch While luz continued sweeping the floor then started to dust some parts of the house king climbed on her leg and up to her shoulder and watched as luz cleaned the rooms "kid the foods ready" luz put the cleaning supplies away and entered the kitchen she sat in her seat next to king. Amity laid in bed half asleep till she heard footsteps coming from behind her she sat up and grabbed someone and had them in a headlock "ow geez mittens" amity glared at her brother and sister "what do you want" she let him go "what were you doing In the town?" "You guys followed me?" "Maybe"
"So you took an Interest in that human?" They both smirked the vampire looked at her siblings "thats not your business!" "You seemed to really like her" she jumped off and closed their mouths "we will talk about this later not when mom and dad are home" she then whispered "I better not find out you guys are following me again" amity then walked away from her siblings emirates whispered back "don't blame ya though she's cute" before amity could react they left her room closing the door behind them
Amity sighed she wanted to see the human again but she couldn't just sneak out right now the human is probably at home right now doing something her parents would send her siblings to find her unless she could wait till her parents left for work reasons.

It was midnight amity had snuck out
She shape shifted into a small animal and climbed up a tree and sat on a branch seeing the human through the window 'what was she doing up?'
Luz sat on the cold floor she stared at her legs covered in cuts and bruises amity jumped and climbed onto the window making any kind of noise to get her attention she chose the form of a cat luz looked up seeing the black cat with yellow eyes, she stood up and opened the window the cat jumped into her arms luz stared at the cat making eye contact the cat started licking her face making luz chuckle 'maybe I can get closer to her like this before we meet again in my real form'
Luz sat on her bed and petted her "your a beautiful cat, I haven't seen cats in a long time" luz couldn't find any tags or a collar "are you a stray?"
Amity began to feel flustered "I've never seen a black cat with yellow eyes.. Thats unique" luz's phone buzzed she checked her phone to see a text from who she guessed was her father [ your making this so much harder for yourself, do I need to track you?] [ I swear to god luz your gonna regret it] she turned off her phone and put it on the charger and was lost in thought till the cat climbed closer and gently bit her ear then meowed at her "oh sorry little one"
"You probably don't understand me, but I'm just really scared" the cat had her ears down and snuggles up to her so she started purring 'why are you scared?' "Its hard dealing with so much after running away but eda has been treating me so nicely I feel safe with her she makes me feel like not all adults are bad and that someone does care about me" 'running away? I won't allow you to go back to the people that treated you so badly'
'I promise to protect you

Later the cat left after the latina fell asleep, amity shape shifted back into her real form then snuck back in her room and closed her window then she heard her siblings whispering to each other "what are you doing in my room?" "Your room?" Amity looked around and noticed she was in her sisters room "shut up" as she started to walk away her siblings followed her to her room. "Where did you sneak off to mittens??" "None of your business" they both looked at her smirking "you guys aren't gonna leave me alone" they slowly nodded "I just went out for a stroll that's all" "I like being outside just leave it as that"
Amity pushed them out and closed the door behind her as she jumped on her bed face first on her pillow 'that was so embarrassing!' Amity sat back up and closed her window and locked it
She grabbed her diary and started to write in it dear diary I was able to see that human for the fourth time
When I had first seen the human she was walking all alone in the woods she looked scared and tired something about her was different, not weird but different in fact it caught my interest my original intention was to feed on her since she was all alone and vulnerable a easy target that is until I observed closer I wanna see her again and get closer to her. She closed the cover 'and that is just what I'll do' 'but it will be one step at a time to be sure I can'

Luz had woken up and checked the time she had another text message from another unknown number it was different from the other number her father used she knew she shouldn't but she checked the messages luz its me mami I found out you ran away I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. Mija please tell me your safe, the message was an hour ago 'I don't think I should reply just yet what if this was my dad tricking me?' Another text message popped up I just want you to know when your ready I can come find you and get you im in a new town and I have met someone 'new town?'
'Is it possible she is in the town I'm in?' 'Should I accept it?' "No" 'well i could at least' "no" 'I shouldn't do it alone maybe when the time is right'
Luz then entered the bathroom and did her thing she walked out and grabbed her bag she didn't feel hungry today so she sat down and waited for eda to drop her off to school, eda gave luz money for whenever she needed to buy a snack after school she hid the money in her shoe as she walked inside the school and started to head to her class then had to make herself hidden from that girl she didn't want to see again or that boy surprisingly she made it to the class without being noticed luz sat in her desk then started doing her bell starter she chose to ignore everything going on around her and only focused on the work she is doing,
Not much had happened in the classroom which she was relieved of
Luz didn't want to be in any type of school drama especially getting involved with Amber she didn't know why she was getting such cruel treatment from her when they barley knew each other or have a specific reason to in the first place,

Camila sat on the couch worried sick
A man sat next to her worried as well
"She isn't responding what if shes hurt?" He held her close "she is out there safe and sound I feel it we will find her" "I hope so" "I promise you we will find her I'll even try going out there for you love" camila looked at him with a teary smile and hugged him "I miss my baby"

( my friend helped ) so I give half credit to her