Chapter 8.

Your POV

I don't know why but those girls reminded me a lot of Holly. I didn't like them already because they probably knew me and Carl had a thing. I could already tell they were the kind of girls that steal boyfriends.

 Am I dating Carl? I ask myself.

 I'll ask him when we're home from school, I think.

The school day goes by faster than usual and as soon as I know it, it's the end of the day. I go to my locker to gather my things and see Holly somewhat close to me talking to friends.

She suddenly parts from her friends and walks to the bathroom. I sigh because of the stupid thing I was about to do.

I walk after her to the bathroom. I get into the bathroom and see her putting on lip gloss in the mirror.

 Never tell Debbie about this. She hates Holly, I think.

She turns around and stares at me.

"Uhm, what?" She says in a preppy voice.

I look away shyly.

"I need some advice, Holly. I don't know why I came to you but you're the only smart girl talker.." I say stupidly

She crosses her arms as if she's un-amused.

I start talking before she starts to get angry.

"So there's this boy I really like. We kind of have a thing and I think we'd both agree but I'm not sure if we're dating. Anyway, these girls kind of came on to him and I guess I didn't really trust him at first? How do I make it up to him?" I ask.

She gets excited. "Who is it?"

I stutter trying not to say anything. "Uhm.. C-. Some boy who lives far away." I say. Who knows what that could have turned into.

She rolls her eyes. "Get him something cute and spray it with your perfume. Wear a nice outfit, like, sexy. Then when he's with friends or something, give it to him and kiss him, a lot." She says. With that she walks out before I could say anything back.

**

I had been working a small job since I started 'living' with Carl and his family. I had earned atleast $350 so I thought a small shopping spree for Holly's idea would be nice.

I had walked to the closest shopping center so NO ONE would know or spoil the 'surprise'.

I arrive at the store and immediately go for the older girls clothing. I didn't really know what to call it. I never went shopping much.

I almost instantly find a light blue semi - see through short sleeved top. I pick out the first size and hold it against my chest and look in a mirror in the store. It's a little oversized but it goes just below the start of my legs. I hold it over my arms and see what else I can find.

**

At the end of the trip I had picked a whole outfit, including shoes. 

I got the shirt, some really short black shorts, fishnet tights, a lacey bra and underwear (because who knew what our intentions would be afterwards.) I got a few necklaces and hoop bracelets and a pair of combat boots.

I was satisfied with the whole outfit so I decided to head back to the house after paying for it. I had brought my book bag with me so I shoved the rest of my money in the front pocket and the paid for clothes in the middle part of the bag in case Carl saw me when I got home.

When I got back to the house I peeked around every corner to look out for people. When I was convinced no one was there I ran upstairs to Debbie's room and hid the book bag under her bed for tomorrow. As I was hiding it she walked in.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused.

I shot up. "Well.. I got something... for someone.. I mean. This thing." I stuttered.

"Let me guess. You got an outfit and something nice to impress Carl because of that 'Sam thing'." She says and laughs.

I cock my head towards her. "Something nice? FUCK, I forgot something nice!"

She continues laughing. "I got you, sis." She says.

 Sis, I think to myself. The thought of being called a sister makes me feel warm inside.

I must have dozed off thinking of the word because Debbie was calling my name, holding a brand new teddy bear.

"Matty got it for me, but you can use it." She smiles.

I snoop through her room quickly and pre spray it with some 'sexy' perfume for tomorrow to let it set in.

"Can I see the outfit?" She asks.

"Tomorrow, you can help me get ready." I say.

**

{ Ending now so I can write the rest on chapter 9 }