Chapter 14.

{ I'm sorry but from now on I'm writing the main girl's name as Eve. You can still imagine it as yourself!}

Carl's POV

After what happened I felt closer to Eve. I had no idea if she felt the same way.

We slept in my bed last night and decided to skip school since it hurt her to walk much. I laughed at that in my head.

We stayed in my room for most of the day and chilled on my bed but I eventually got off the bed. She sat on the bed and I stood in front of her. She looked up at me like a small puppy.

I chuckled.
"What should we do?" I asked with a smirk. She looked down at my pants and I bit my lip.

She looked back up at me and laughed.

"No, Gallagher."

I rolled my eyes and leaned in to kiss her.

I put my hands on her waist and started to take off her shirt when the door open.

I dropped her shirt and broke the kiss and quickly sat next to her to see who it was.

My heart sank at first glimpse.

Bonnie.

She smiled her gorgeous smile, like I remember and her hair was longer. She still had shining blue eyes and was as gorgeous as ever.

"Am I interrupting?" She said and giggled, making my heart ache.

I was speechless. I thought I'd never see her again after she left.

"Bonnie?" I asked in dis belief. She nodded and smiled again.

"Who's that?" Eve whispered to me.

I got up, ignoring her question. I stared at Bonnie and she stared at me.

Eve giggled, probably not thinking much of it since we had sex last night.

She left the room but I didn't stop her since I was still so shocked to see Bonnie standing in my room again.

After Eve left I yelled at Bonnie.

"Where the fuck were you? You just left me! I loved you so much. I barely let anyone in my fucking life anymore and it's all your fault! It's been nearly 3 years!" I said, balling my fists and grinding my teeth.

She walked past me and sat down on Ian's bed, ignoring what I just said.

"How are you?" She asked calmly.

I had no idea what to say to her.

She stood up. "I'll leave."

I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She wrapped her hands around my neck and hugged me back. I felt her breath on my neck, making me miss what we had.

"Let's go somewhere. Like old times." She said, pulling away from the hug.