Chapter 13.

If you are sensitive to sexual content or offended by it, please skip this chapter/stop reading. Do not report this chapter. Please just block me if you are that offended. You have been warned and if you complain in the comments I will block you.

Carl's POV

I took a moment to process the question. I studied her body while she looked around the room. The light from the window complimented her skin. Her skin wasn't perfect but it was perfect enough for me. I don't think she realized how good she looked. Her tan skin, the way her legs looked.

She looked back up at me to catch me staring. I felt bad for making her wait so long for an answer.

"Let's make some memories." I said.

She seemed a bit confused until I leaned in to kiss her.

I pulled out a condom. "Always carry one." I say momentarily breaking away from the kiss.

She pressed her lips to mine once again, placing a hand on the back of my neck.

I don't even think we're dating and I'm going to lose my virginity. Exciting, I think.

"It's my first time." She says innocently.

"I'll be gentle." I assure her, laying her down on the bed and crawling on top of her.

Surprisingly I had no idea where to put my hands, let alone insert myself inside her.

I lean in to kiss her again, once on her lips and another on her neck. She's very responsive to my touch. Every time I touch her she is very responsive.

She begins to take off her shirt to reveal a lacey black bra. We each take turns stripping a piece of clothing until we're completely naked.

As soon as she looks between my legs, she panics.

"Carl," She says worriedly. "That's not going to fit."

"Tell me if it hurts, I'll stop." I say hovering over her with my hands on either side of her. I begin to push my self inside of her. She grabs tightly on to my shoulders. I push myself farther only to hear her yelp as I go all the way in.

"I'm sorry, Am I hurting you?" I ask worriedly.

I think I'm more scared than her.

I slowly pull out and she digs her nails into my shoulders. She yelps again.

"Should we stop?" I ask in a panic. She shakes her head.

I thrust in once more and she starts to loosen up. The next yelp she let out was not in pain, but in pure pleasure. The thought of her enjoying it kept me going.

I thrust in over and over, earning a few moans from her and more digging her nails in my skin.

I pull out and trail my mouth down her stomach and hit her thighs with my lips. I slide my head in between her thighs and press my tongue against her sweet spot.

She arches her back and moans my name, making me even more turned on.

She grabs my head slightly and her legs start shaking, meaning I hit her good.

I pull my head away and she starts breathing to catch her breath. I lay beside her and throw the condom on the ground beside the bed.