Chapter 12.

Carl's POV.

I carry Y/N in my arms.

"I'm taking her to my place." I say.

"I'm coming with you." Elliot replies. I nod, trying not to make the situation worse.

We arrive home around 7:56 AM. I had taken off my parka and wrapped it around her otherwise she would have froze. When me and Elliot reach my house , Debbie , Lip, Liam, and Fiona all look at me holding Y/N. She's still out cold.

They look at me concerned.

"What did you do to her now!?" Debbie yells, running over to the limp body in my arm.

"Is she dead!?" She yells again.

"No, drunk and high." I say calmly. Debbie tries to take her out of my arms but I shake my head.

"I need to fix my mistake." I say, walking upstairs with Elliot.

As we walk up the stairs to my room she starts to wake up. She's alarmed that I'm holding her.

"What the fuck is happening?" She asks, confused.

Once we reach my room I set her down on the bed.

"You got really stoned and then you started drinking." Elliot says.

She immediately starts crying, probably coming to realize she was with me.

"I'm gonna go home, catch ya guys later." Elliot says, showing herself out.

"Why would you do that to me?" Y/N says screaming and crying.

My heart sank to my stomach.

"I wanted you. I still want you. So damn bad. You lead me on and I thought we were going to finally do it but we didn't. I couldn't wait any longer." I said.

"Why Sam?" She screamed. I sat next to her on the bed and hugged her tightly. To my surprise she hugged back.

"Please don't do this to me, I-." She cut herself off, sobbing into my shirt.

"You what?" I asked calmly.

"I love you, Carl! Okay? I love you. And I've never felt this way about anyone."

I pulled her away from my shirt and stared into her bright eyes.

"I love you." I said back quietly.

I pulled her back into my shirt and stroked her hair.

We sat quietly on the bed for a few minutes then she finally spoke.

"Carl?" She said quietly.

I hummed.

"Will you have sex with me?"