Chapter 6.

Your POV

I awoke from a heavy sleep with a knock at the door. I opened my eyes and noticed my body was on the entire other side of the bed, and Carl was nowhere in sight. The knocking on the door grew louder, I was so startled it made me fall out of the bed. The sound of knocking reminded me of being back with my dad when he nearly barged in wanting to kill me.

At the thought I was terrified. I stretched and my head snapped towards the door as it started to open. I slid under the bed to hide myself.

I peek out from under the bed to see Fiona open the door.

"Carl, are you in here?" She asks. Without a response, she closes the door.

I climb out from under the bed and sit on top and run my hands through my hair, letting out a sigh. The door opens again.

I jump up off the bed quickly and let out a small yelp only to realize it was just Carl.

"Chill out, Y/N. It's just me." He says with a small chuckle.

I sit back down with my head in my lap and he sits next to me, reassuring everything will be alright even though he's completely clueless as to what just went down.

"We should start getting ready for school." Carl says to me quietly, trying not to bring me more stress onto the huge pile I already have.

I shrug since he's never willing for school.

"I ran out of clothes, they were all ripped and stuff." I say while looking down.

"You can borrow one of my shirts and a pair of Debbie's jeans if you want?" He says with a smile on his face. I nod and walk to Debbie's room while he goes through his drawer.

I walk in her room and she was sitting on her bed, texting.

"Hey Debs, can I borrow a pair of jeans?" I politely ask. She nods and walks over to her closet to get a pair of jeans that was hung up.

"You're small and these don't fit me, they'll most likely fit you." She smiles trying to make me feel better.

I take the jeans and walk back to Carl's room and he holds up a shirt for me.

It's a plain grey, striped tee shirt. He closes the door behind him and starts taking off his pajamas to get dressed for school.

My face turns bright red.

"Carl, can't you change in the bathroom?" I say nervously. He shrugs getting ready to pull down his sweatpants he had worn to bed. I turn around quickly.

"Don't watch." I say to Carl, knowing he would anyway.

I try to quickly take off my shirt and pants, and I clumsily drop the t-shirt Carl had handed me, so I turned to pick it up.

I'm staring Carl blank in the face, as he does the same to me.

He starts stuttering but shuts up after trying. We both turn red. He tried to approach me but I grab the shirt as fast as I can and put it on, blocking off any connection he would have to my skin.

I hear him murmur something to himself. I ask him to repeat what he said to me.

"You look...." He started to say to me.

{ Hope you enjoy cliff hangers. ;) Creds to my sis for helping me with this chapter. Will start Chapter 7 probably tomorrow when I get my computer fixed. Keep up with me on vine yo. Also follow my sis on vine @Alienali }