Chapter 11.

Carl's POV

I wake up to my alarm sound. 6:00 AM. Fiona wouldn't let me go after Y/N last night but, said I could in the morning. I barely slept. I felt awful. I fucked up so badly this time.

My heart hurt and my eyes were heavy. I threw on a plain t shirt and a flannel with some jeans and all black vans. I quietly walked down the stairs and grabbed my green parka since it was getting cold.

Debbie was really angry with me. She had a breakdown. I knew her and Y/N were great friends. I felt like a piece of shit. I knew I was. I really liked her. How could I do that?

I walked to a friend's house that Y/N seemed to be getting really friendly with. I walked for a bit before getting there and knocking on the door.

She answered after a moment of silence. I gave a faint smile.

"Elliot." I said. She looked around as if she was hiding a run away slave or something.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. I knew Y/N was hiding here.

"Where is she? Let me in." I said trying to stay calm.

"I know what you did. She never wants to see you again."

"She belongs with me, Darlington." I said demanding.

Her green eyes glistened in the sun light. As she talked her black hair swayed with the wind. She sighed and waved me in. As soon as I walked in I saw Y/N with a loose tank top and a polka dot bra on, with pink pajama shorts. She stumbled around everywhere and her eyes were red.

"What's wrong with her?" I said, looking at Elliot.

"Drunk and high. Because of you." She said angrily.

She fell to the ground. Me and Elliot ran over to her but I picked her up before Elliot could. I cradled her in my arms like a baby.

{IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. But I'm stopping here and I'll make sure Chapter 12 is better. But yeah, New character suggested by Brya. <3 It's going to be good!}