Chapter 19.

Mixed P.O.V

Carl walked in the door with Eve, coming home from school.

"So, you gotta do a drug run for your dad?" She asked, curiously.

Carl nodded, "Maybe tomorrow or the day after. Never really prepare for shit like this but I guess it's a big run this time."

He walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge, grabbing a beer and popping the bottle cap off with his palm. He takes a few sips and hands it to Eve, who takes a big gulp.

She finishes it off quickly and throws the bottle in the trash.

Frank walks in the door as soon as she throws it away, looking dirty and sloppy as usual.

Carl and Eve both looked his way but didn't seem to care that he looked excited. They both walk to the couch as Frank starts taking off layers. (A couple of coats is all.)

"Great news kids!" He says from the kitchen, loudly enough for them to hear on the couch. Eve looked over at him while Carl put his arm around her shoulder, staring at the TV.

"Great news kids!" He repeats, walking towards them this time.

"What do you want, Frank?" Carl asked, refusing to break eye contact with the television.

Frank walked in front of the TV, making Carl a bit angry but overall making Carl decide to turn it off. Frank clapped his hands together, looking at them both as if he'd just scammed someone of their money.

"So, that run. When were you planning?" He asked eagerly.

"I'll go now as long as I get you off my back." Carl said annoyed, standing up from the couch.

Frank jumped around in place like an idiot, seeming to be way too happy about this. Carl didn't really understand why it mattered so much and why he couldn't just go himself.

"I need money." Carl said, walking towards Frank and holding his hand out. Frank rolled his eyes, digging in his pockets and getting a wad of cash that he placed in Carl's hand.

"Let me go with you." Eve finally chimed in, getting off the couch.

Carl looked at her and shook his head, Frank jumping in to say no almost immediately. They both looked at Frank but pushed it off.

"I'll be back." He said to Eve, obviously annoyed as he walked out of the door.

Frank began laughing, creeping Eve out a lot. Eve sat back down on the couch as Frank began to leave the room, quickly looking at her before he did.

"Drug run my ass, he better come back alive with my money." He continued laughing, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

**
i have decided to continue this completely shitty story and i'm extremely sorry i have not updated in a really long time and made pointless parts but i hope you forgive me and hopefully my writing improves :-)