Chapter 10.

Your POV

I woke up excited to go to school for once.

Carl said he was staying at a friends house last night which helped me out a little.

*Flash back to last night*

"I'm gonna spend the night at a friends, then tomorrow might hang with someone." Carl said calmly.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" I said trying to act as nonchalant as possible. He nodded.

**

I walked to Debbie's room and she smiled when I walked in. I excitedly smiled back at her. We grabbed the clothes from under her bed and I told her I'd be back to change into them.

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I got the clothes out of the bag they were in and put them on. I decided to skip the shorts so I was just wearing the shirt, fishnets, underwear, and a bra with the necklaces and bracelets and boots.

I left the bathroom to go back to Debbie's room. She squealed when I walked in.

"You look great! He's gonna love it!" She said happily.

"Now let's get you some makeup." She said.

She sat me down on her bed as she went to the bathroom to get Fiona's makeup. She came back with a small pouch.

She applied the makeup as neatly as she could. When it was all finished and done I went to check in the mirror.

She had put on eyeliner, smoky eyeshadow, and mascara. She ended up straightening my hair as well. We looked at each other and squealed once again.

**

I finally arrived at school. I walked down the hall and earned a bunch of stares and whistles as I sashayed through the school. I held the teddy bear in my hand that smelled of nice perfume.

I winked at a few boys as they stared at me and the girls got jealous.

I finally spotted Carl with a few other boys. I fiddled with my hair a bit to make sure it felt alright, meaning it would look alright as well.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him.

As soon as I was near him, all the boys' jaws dropped, including Carl's.

"Hey." I said to Carl with a soft, low voice. He stuttered.

"H- Hey. Uhm. Hey. Yeah hey. "

I giggled at him for being silly. I gave him the teddy bear.

I continued with the soft and low voice. "I'm sorry for not trusting you with those girl's at first. I trust you one hundred percent now."

He dropped his stuff and grabbed me, pushing me against one of the lockers like last night. His guy friends whistled and howled at us making out in the hall.

With the loud noises a crowd gathered around us. He breathed heavily in my mouth with each kiss. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around my waist and spun me around so his back was now on the locker.

Everyone screamed and cheered.

He tried slipping his hand up my shirt but I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear to remind him.

"We're at school."

He moved his hand away and continued kissing me as everyone clapped, cheered, screamed, howled, and whistled at us.

We eventually stopped and he set me down. The crowd calmed down and started patting Carl on the back while the girls giggled.

Shortly after, the crowd settled down all together. Everyone started leaving but the picture was glued in their heads. There were small chats and whispers about us for the rest of the day.