2

The building was labelled 'Fazbear's Fright'. That certainly was different from 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'.  I guess they made it into a horror attraction. Fitting, considering the disappearances.

The place looked like it was left in ruins, maybe that was the theme. The building had a weird green-ish hue. Our suits—that'd turned an olive green over time—matched the green hallways perfectly.

They set us down against the wall.

"Lets get the fuck outta here. These things give me the fuckin creeps." One said as they scattered out the door.

Once they'd left, I stood up. Feeling every springlock in my body squeak in desperate need for an oiling. William did the same.

I finally got to have a good look at William. His suit had holes everywhere, wires exposed, one of the ears had fallen off too. I could see red muscle intertwined with the metal endoskeleton.

William looked at me through SpringBonnie's eyes.

"Darling, would you like to go explore our new home?" He asked, softly as pain subtly laced his voice.

"Of course." I held his hand.

We walked around the place, seeing nothing really exciting. No wonder they were so excited to find us; their horror attraction was just plain boring.

It was dark outside, the only thing illuminating the building were the flicking green lights. To compliment the eerie darkness, the whole building was silent.. the whole building except a specific room where a voice was talking.

William and I followed the sound, leading us to a room with a long window.

"But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this- we found one. A REAL one. Two, to be specific." We could hear the voice through the room, it sounded like a man's voice on the phone.

"Great. They found a couple of god damned animatronics." A man groaned.

The voice was familiar, I hadn't heard it in so long.

I peaked around the blind spot and peered through the window at the man. He looked exactly like William. He wore a night guard's outfit.

"WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed as he tumbled back, falling off his chair.

"Ooh, what's going on in there?" William peered into the window as well.

William gasped, seeing the man.

"M-michael?!" He yelled, drawing the man's attention.

"How the hell do you know my name??" He snapped.

I noticed an open door on the side of the room. I walked over to it, trying to get a better look at the man.

"Woah woah woah, freak! You stay right where you are!!" Michael commanded, holding his arms out in a shielding manner.

"Michael!" I smiled–or at least tried to, seeing how the boy had matured. He looked just like William.

Michael's eyes went wide as he recognized my voice. "(Y)-(Y-N)?!" He took a step back. "You- you're... I thought you died!!"

William popped his head next to mine, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "Well we did, but now we live eternally in these suits." If he still had lips, he'd be smirking.

"Wha..?! Father?!! You're here too??!"

"Hm, yes. Family reunion!" He cooed. "All we're missing are Lizzy and Evan!"

"Oh, I know where Lizzy is! She can join us!" I cackled loudly.

"What? What do you mean you know where Elizabeth is? She died!" Michael raised an eyebrow, confused.

"She's still at Circus Baby's, probably somewhere in the basement." I replied, blatantly.

"She is?! After all this time?!" Michael yelled, not believing what we were saying at all.

"Say, how long has it been, Michael?"

"Some 30 years..?"

"Hey, hey! We're in our 60's!" William shot finger guns at me, playfully.

"Oooh, do we have any grandkids yet?" I cooed at Michael.

Michael's face blushed red as he scoffed and looked away.

"Back to that whole 'Lizzy's alive and in Circus Baby's' thing..?" Michael changed the subject.

"Yeah? What about it?" William stared at Michael with half lidded, bored eyes.

"She's been down there for over 30 years?!"

"Yeah? I mean where else would she go?"

"I don't know, home???" Michael sighed bringing up a tablet. "Fuck, ventilation error..."

Michael did some black magic or whatever on this tablet and made the ventilation error go away.

Huh, technology must've really advanced since we died.

"Where is Circus Baby's..?" Michael asked, not looking up from his tablet.

"Should be at the same place it was before?" William shrugged. "If it ain't, then just go back to our house and go into the basement."

"Isn't the house burned, though?" Michael quickly glanced our way.

"The elevator's probably still there. You just gotta dig for it. Try look under where the shed used to be." William leaned against the door.

Michael nodded as he went back to dealing with whatever he had to deal with on his tablet.

"Ey, Mike." William said.

"Yeah?"

"Do me a favor?"

Michael looked at his father with suspicion and caution. "Sure.."

"Go get your sister. Put her back together."

"..What do you mean by that?"

"You'll know what it means when you find her." I butted in, cryptically.

Michael stared at us with a suspicious look. "Yeah, okay.."

"I'm serious, Michael. She's down there waiting for you. Bring her here, bring her home. Home to us. Then we can have a family reunion." William smiled.

"What about Evan?" Michael said with a saddened tone.

"What about Evan?" I hoped Michael would say he was still alive, that he'd grown up into a lovely young man and had a family now.

"Evan's dead." Michael said with a sneer.

I felt my heart break, more than it already had. Even though my heart stopped 30 years ago, it felt as if it'd restarted only to stop once more.

I had no tears to cry. Literally; I'm a walking corpse, I can't cry.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't.

"How-.. how's Henry?" William glared at me as I asked.

"He went missing shortly after you guys did. I heard he killed himself. At least, that's what Charlie said."

"Charlie?? The puppet?" William's eyes had gone wide.

Michael looked at him confused. "Is that some kind of insult? Or..?"

"Uh... mmh. yes.?" William stuttered. "Erm... wasn't Charlie missing..?"

"Yeah, but Henry found her."

That can't be right. Charlie wasn't missing, she was dead. Dead as hell.