Cassidy

I watched as those fools suffered.

The man being trapped in an eternal loop of death while the woman drove herself mad with hallucinations.

It brought a smile to my face. A sadistic one.

"MIKE! HELP!" The man tried to call out. "MIKE!! HELP ME!!! HENRY!! (Y/N)!!! HELP!!" His calls were futile. No one can hear him but me. 

I did feel bad for lying to Clara. I'd promised her that if they could redeem themselves, I'd let them pass onto the afterlife.

Though, in my defense, they are in the afterlife.. just not in heaven. I've kept them here, in my personal hell to torture them, myself.

I didn't care how many times the man died and I didn't care how insane the woman went. Just as long as they were suffering, I'd be happy.

"Caaaasie!" My friend called.

I went over to him, the boy in the black and grey striped shirt.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Whatchya doin'?" He looked up at me, his head still wrapped in bandages.

"Stuff." I replied, dryly. I didn't want to tell him I was torturing his father.

"What kiiiinda stuff?"

"Funny stuff." A smirk crawled onto my face.

"Can I do funny stuff with you? I'm bored." He asked, innocently.

"Mm.. sure! You can join me." I smirked as I showed him his father.

"That is my dad!" He pointed at the man with an oblivious smile on his face.

"Yes. That is your father." My smile faded to a frown. "He is not a good man, you know."

"Whyyy? He is.. funny. and- and smart!" My friend stumbled over his words. It seems that his brain damage carried over to the afterlife, hindering his speech abilities.. how unfortunate for him.

"I'm glad you're oblivious, friend." I sighed, a frown remaining on my face.

"Uh-bli-vvvee-uss." He sounded the word out. "What does uhbliveeus mean?"

"Erm.. it means happy. I'm glad you're happy." I lied to him.

"I am glad you are happy too!" He hugged me.

He reminded me of Andrew. I missed my brother. My friend was just like him.

Innocent and oblivious to the evil in this world.

I've grown fond of my friend. After years of being trapped in that golden suit with him, I found that I grew to care for him. He was younger than me. He was vulnerable. I needed to protect him. 

He was murdered by his brother, Michael.
I was murdered by his father, William. 

I guess the two aren't so different, after all.