17

Cassidy looked for her two subjects, unable to find them.

"What? Where could they have gone, seriously??" She muttered under her breath.

"Are you looking for something, dearest?" Clara asked as the girl jolted up, startled.

"Yeah. Where's the guy and the lady??"

"They're back on earth to redeem themselves." Clara said, opening a window for Cassidy to observe William and (Y/N).

"You... You brought them back to life?! Do you have any idea how many people they'll hurt now??" Cassidy yelled.

"Calm down, dearest. They will not hurt anyone. They will redeem themselves and show you that they have changed." Clara said, calmly as she rested her hands on Cassidy's shoulders. "Just watch."

Cassidy's form began to flicker. "Huh? What's this all about?" She looked down at her hands.

"Cassidy, dear, are you all right?" Clara asked concerned, seeing the little girl flicker like a lightbulb.

"I- I don't know what's happening..."

———————————————

"Alright, (Y/N). I've finished Left-e. Now all that's left to do is release it and let it find the puppet!" Henry beamed, looking at me with glee.

I smiled back at Henry and nodded.

"Aaand.. be free!" He pressed the on button and the robot walked off into the world.

I watched as the—previously hopeless—man was now filled to the brim with hope of finding his daughter.

"Woo! It took three months of back breaking labor, but we did it! Thanks for helping me, (Y/N). I'm very grateful!" Henry smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

I sighed contently. "Of course! It's the least I can do to try and apologize to you." I pulled apart from Henry, extending my arms to grasp his shoulders. "Henry, I've been a terrible, terrible friend to you. First I was distant towards you just for making a mistake, then I kept your daughter's murder a secret from you and then I murdered kids behind your back... but, I want to be better now. I've been given a second chance at life and I'm going to redeem myself!" I felt courage flow through me.

Henry looked at me and smiled, a slight blush grazed his cheeks. "I'm glad you're better now. It's just like before, in elementary school! You and me against the world!" He chuckled.

"All we're missing is William. Then we'll all be together again!"

"What do you think William's up to now?"

——————————————

"Alright, how many children is that, now?" William counted the scared little children. "...three, four. Alright, good enough. Put them in the closet."

A horrifying mangled Foxy ushered the children into a closet, locking the door.

"Now for you..." The burned man turned his attention towards his abomination, pulling out a syringe.

His creation—his Frankenstein laid on a metal table. All of Freddy Fazbear's mascots, melted together, including Henry's old Golden Fredbear suit.

"The secret to eternal life..." Afton hummed under his breath as he drew remnant from the monster.

William handed the syringe to his daughter as he got out of a wheelchair to lie on a gurney.

Elizabeth inserted the needle into her father's chest cavity and injected the remnant into William.

William slowly began to recover, his seared flesh being restored to his familiar pale skin.

"Oh! Daddy?" Elizabeth asked. "I forgot to tell you, but when I went to Henry's house I-"

"I don't want to hear it, I don't care." William dismissed the girl.

"I-I'm sure you wanna hear this though!"

"Whatever it is, I won't care-"

"I saw (Y/N)..." William froze.

"You did?"

Elizabeth nodded.

"How is she?" His cold demeanor faltered.

Elizabeth was touched with a smidge of jealousy. "She's good. Living with Henry, now, I guess."

"Bring her to me."

Elizabeth glared at her father. "Yes, William..."

William glanced at Elizabeth, hearing her call him by his first name but quickly dismissed it.

Elizabeth made her way to Henry's house.

She could see two silhouettes in the window to Henry's room. One female, the other male—(Y/N) and Henry.

She watched as the two silhouettes' faces got close to each other, touching.. kissing.

Elizabeth smirked. 'Daddy won't be very happy to see you now...'