4

William and I ran around the stupid horror attraction, searching for where that boy could've gone.

I smiled and giggled to myself.

This was a game of cat and mouse, a game of hide and seek.

"This is the most fun I've had in years." William smiled as we ran.

"Ohh Mikey!!" I called out, teasingly. "Where've you gonee?"

"Come out, come ouutt~!" William cooed as he slowed his pace and crept around the building.

I noticed a small glare from a certain shiny badge under a desk. I smirked as I silently walked over to the desk, slowly bending down and meeting Michael's fearful eyes.

"Gotcha!!" I said, grabbing Michael's shoulders, giggling.

I wasn't going to hurt him, no. Just give him a little scare. I mean, he does work at a horror attraction where I'm supposed to be one of the main fear factors.

Michael looked at me with furrowed eyebrows as he reached into his pocket grabbing something.

He pulled out a match box. Taking out a match and striking it against the box, he frowned. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). But this is for your own good."

He tossed the flaming match into my suit, through the opening by my neck.

I glared at Michael with spite as he gazed at me with pity.

The fire engulfed my body, making me scream in anguish. Michael dropped another lit match, this one falling onto a stream of oil poured around the building.

In an instant, the building went up in flames. The fire surrounding me and William as Michael ran for the door, securing it shut as he left.

We were trapped once again. Trapped to die, just like last time.

I fell to the ground as pain enveloped me, the fire still raging in my suit. William quickly came to my side, trying to help.

The flames caught onto his decaying suit, lighting him up as well.

William yelled out a distorted scream, his yelling obscured by his damaged vocal cords.

I clung onto William, feeling the pain overtake me. I could feel my flesh burn.

"(Y/N), my love." William spoke through pained whispers. "I'm sorry I dragged you into all of this. You'd be living a normal life if I hadn't made you a murderer."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I croaked out, barely above a whisper. "We're together. And we'll be together forever."

I held onto him, holding him tight as if doing so would make the pain go away.

"I love you. I would kill for you." He professed.

I smiled the best I could as my life drifted from me. I wanted to tell him I loved him too. I wanted to tell him I would kill for him too. But my eyes closed shut.

Suddenly, everything was silent. Everything was black. I could see anything, I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't feel anything. It was peaceful. I no longer felt my body burning, I no longer felt pain.

I tried to call out for William, but I couldn't speak. I couldn't yell, I couldn't whisper.

I walked through the dark void, looking around for anything except blackness. I looked down, seeing that I had no body. I was just a consciousness drifting around this void.

I saw the faintest light in the distance and ran for it. As I ran, the light got brighter. I was so close to touching it when I was yanked back. Almost as if someone had grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me back.

"No. You don't get to go there." A little girl's voice echoed.

"What do you mean I don't get to go there? What is there?" I jerked in her grasp.

"The afterlife. But you don't deserve to go there. Not after what you've done to us. Death isn't good enough for you." She sneered.

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember me? Hm. A shame." She turned me around to look at her. She had tears streaming down her cheeks but a vengeful look on her face. "It's me!"

"Cassidy.."

"That's right. And I'm going to make you suffer for what you did to us. You and him. I'll never let you die."

Cassidy snapped her fingers as my vision went white. Almost like a flashbang.

In an instant, I was back at Fazbear's Fright. Once again, feeling nothing but pain.

I heard William groan next to me.

"W-William..?" I choked out.

"(Y/N)..." He said softly. His voice, hushed.

"William..." The pain was unfathomable. "We're still alive..."

"Yes, we are.. that damn kid is keeping is alive." He chuckled. "Stupid kid, she thinks she's torturing us, but she's given us immortal life... we can die as many times as we want, and she'll just keep bringing us back..."

How naïve.

I looked around, seeing the building in an even worse state than it was previously. The fire had really done a number on this place.

The place was darkened and debris, everywhere.

I closed my eyes, soaking in the peacefulness of the silent building. The silence was drilling into my ears, though, I didn't mind. I was enjoying the silence.

Until a loud bang awoke me from my trance. I hazed over, seeing the main door had been broken into.

A familiar voice resonated through the building.