19

"Daddy!! I've got them!" Elizabeth called out as I slowly regained consciousness.

"Them? What do you mean, them? I told you to get one person!"

"Yeah, well Mr. Emily was in the way."

William glanced down at me, a smile appearing on his face. "What do you mean by that?" William grabbed my chin, making me look up at him.

I could see him. He looked handsome. I smiled as I sat up and got a better look at my husband.

"They were in bed together. She was on top of him."

My eyes widened as William's furrowed.

"You were WHAT?!" William yelled, furious.

"No, Will! It's not what you think! I was bouncing on his bed-"

"-Like a child" Henry butted in.

"..like a child and I lost my footing and fell on top of him. I'm not unfaithful! Look, I still have my ring on after all this time." I showed him my left hand.

William glared daggers at Henry. "So first you take away my livelihood, then you steal my wife?!"

"No, no! It's not like that! We're more like calabash cousins. I see her as my sister from another mister!"

"And he's my brother from another mother!" I wrapped my arm around Henry's shoulder.

William stared at us, his needless suspicion dying down.

"Well, Darling, It's amazing to see you after so long. You look beautiful!" He smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So, what've you been up to?" I asked, looking around the basement.

"I've reopened Circus Baby's Pizza World." William said, proudly.

"But.. that's where Elizabeth died. Are you doing it in memory of her?"

"Nonsense. Why would I do it in memory of her if she's standing right behind you?"

"What?!" I exclaimed as I whipped my head around to see the orange pigtailed woman grinning. "E-Elizabeth?!"

"You like my new body?" She asked as she turned her attention to Henry. "I hope you do, it was Charlie's."

"You stole it from me?!" Henry yelled.

"That's besides the point." William interrupted. "Henry, this body is extraordinary!! How did you engineer it?"

"Heh, well, I made it in replacement for Charlie after she.. died..." Something clicked in Henry's mind as he remembered. "By the hands of YOU!"

Henry's fist flew at William as fast as the speed of light, knocking William down.

"Argh! What the hell?!" William yelled as he toppled to the floor.

"You killed her! You took away my daughter! How would you like it if I took away your daughter?!" Henry yelled as he jumped on top of William, throwing punch after punch.

"My daughter was taken away!!"

"And you didn't even care!!" Henry cried out.

Elizabeth looked away, upset and saddened. She already knew her father didn't care, but it stung to hear it said out loud.

I walked over and hugged the lost girl. "If it's any consolation, I care. A lot."

With a sudden burst of anger, Elizabeth shove me off of her. "I don't care if you care! You're not my mother!! I want my actual parent to care!" She yelled.

Thats right... I'm not her parent. I'm not anybody's parent.

I felt a pain in my heart as I nod and back away from Elizabeth.

"Come now, (Y/N). Let me show you what I've been working on." William put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me out of my painful thoughts.

We walked over to a metal table where a sheet was covering a large project. I was curious—intrigued.

Elizabeth tore the cover off to reveal a horrifying amalgamation of the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria mascots. And hidden between their heads was the original Fredbear.

Chica's head turned to look at me. Her eyes looked at me, desperately as if to say 'help me.'

"She- She moved!! How did she move?!" I yelled, taking a step away.

"How were they ever able to move on their own?" William cooed next to my ear.

"The.. the children... their souls were trapped inside them animatronics.."

"What else? You should know this." He stood behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders. "How did they die?"

"Inside the suits... their bodies were bound inside. Along with their souls..."

"Good girl." He whispered as a blush ran to my cheeks. "The spirit follows the flesh, it would seem, and also the pain."

My eyes widened. "They're still in there?! No! How?!"

"It would seem that putting them back together tears their souls from the after life and binds them back to earth..." William clutched a syringe. "Perhaps you'd like to take a look!"

William plunged the syringe into my chest, withdrawing that familiar orange sludge from me.

"Now, this will make an interesting experiment." He said as I fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)!!" Henry yelled as Elizabeth restrained him.

William turned to his amalgamation and injected my remnant into the mechanical monster.

Everything went dark.

"Hey can you pass me the green?" A little boy asked.

"Whuh?" I awoke.

"The green? Please?" He gestured to a crayon.

"Evan..." I asked, passing him the green crayon.

"Thanks." He briefly said before resuming what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" I asked as papers blew by.

"I have to put then back together." He smiled. "See? They're all in pieces." Evan held up a torn piece of paper.

"What are you putting back together?" I ask.

"My friends." He showed me a torn and crumpled drawing of a yellow rabbit and a bunch of little kids.

I saw a yellow bunny working on something on a table as children ran by.

"William?" I sneered, angry that he'd done something to me, though I still didn't know what he'd done with my remnant.

"No, that's our friend."

"That's William... This isn't real. And they don't know..." I said under my breath, watching a couple of children run by, blissfully unaware.

The golden bunny withdrew some remnant from the monstrosity, making Evan's drawing burst into pieces again.

"No! They're blowing away again!" Evan yelled.

"It's okay! Let's get these back together." I scrambled to get the pieces back together.