William

I walked down the street, exploring the afterlife. (Y/N) said she'd watch the kids for me while I wandered around to find anything interesting.

In the far distance, I saw a peculiar building.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

I figured I'd go check it out.

The building neared and I felt a growing hatred in me. But I brushed it to the side.

Forgive Henry. Mend the bridges.

I felt bad for yelling at Henry. Did he really deserve it? But I shrugged off my guilt, leaving it to fester and bother me some other time as I entered the all too familiar building.

It looked alive even though it was dark and closed; there were still party streamers hanging—although they draped form the walls—there were party hats lined up in the middle of the tables. Everything seemed just as we'd left it, even though it looked different from the one I'd died in.

Walking around the restaurant, I found a door labeled 'Afton'.

Hm.. how peculiar.

I walked into the office. It had two doors directly across from each other. The floor was a black and white checkered pattern.

I sat behind a desk, leaning back on the chair. The desk had a fan and a small little freddy plush sitting on top of it.

I closed my eyes and relaxed before I heard a noise.

The hell was that??

I sat up, seeing a security monitor lying on the desk. I picked it up, looking through the monitor.

Wow, you can see the whole place!

I put the monitor down.

This is cool. I thought.

I looked around the place through the monitor before having the monitor torn from my hands.

I looked up, shocked.

What the hell!?

Above me stood Funtime Foxy. He looked down at me, locking his amber eyes with mine. Within a blink of an eye, he wrapped his hands around my throat, restricting my breathing.

My vision went black rather quickly.

"IT SEEMS YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT TO MY SHOW, SO I BROUGHT THE SHOW TO YOU!" His voice boomed.

Did I die again.? No. This is the afterlife. I can't die.

Yet, everything was black. It was that black void again. Only this time, there was no light.

No! Did I die permanently?? No!! This can't be! I don't get to see (Y/N) again?! I don't get to spend eternity with her?! Can I never see my kids again?

I opened my eyes again. I was still in the same office.

What happened? Am I alive? Am I dead? Is this the afterlife for the afterlife?

I remembered (Y/N) saying something about hallucinations.. she'd been seeing horrifying things that didn't exist...

I looked down at my monitor before it was ripped away, yet again.

Charlie, the puppet jumped at me as my vision went black once more.

"Seeing you powerless is like music to me." I recognized her voice immediately.

Seeing me powerless? I'm not powerless..

When I reopened my eyes, I quickly grabbed the monitor and began scouring the restaurant.

I saw all kinds of animatronics wandering the halls.

The creepy four that (Y/N) designed for Freddy's, their withered forms from when I smacked them, the Circus Baby animatronics, those Mediocre Melodies and our original suits from the diner.

One at a time, they all jumped at me, strangling me, clawing at me, biting me. Each time, killing me.

But I kept coming back.

Once I regained my consciousness, I booked it for the door. I ran as quickly as I could before being stopped by the purple Bonnie.

"Time to face the consequences of your failure." He said before clabbering my head with his heavy paw.

I opened my eyes back in the office chair only to be killed again. And again. And again.

"Please!! Let me get back to my family!" I begged.

Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Freddy and The Puppet peered their heads into my office.

"What a hypocrite!" Freddy hissed. "You didn't let us return to our families.. so why should we let you?"

"Let me show you how to break your face and look like me." Chica offered, sadistically as her jaw hung loosely and unhinged.

"What the hell even are you?! How are you here?! I thought we freed you!!" I yelled.

Freddy looked at me, locking his horrifying eyes with mine. "I am remade, but not by you, by the one you should not have killed."

My eyes widened with realization.

This wasn't heaven. This was hell.

We were being tortured for our deeds.