21

"You are wrong." She said.

Henry and I stared at the robot, suspicion and confusion written all over our faces.

"What do you mean?" Henry asked, sternly.

"My death was no accident." She smirked. "I remember looking up at Circus Baby, as well as looking down at at myself. It's weird, remembering it through both sets of eyes now..."

Henry and I listened intently.

"I stopped singing. My stomach opened, and there was ice cream. I couldn't move. There was screaming for a moment, but only for a moment." Elizabeth said. "I did what I was meant to do. She was my first capture.. my first kill."

My eyes widened. "No! William said you'd glitched out!"

"And you believed him, why?" Elizabeth glared at me.

"I trusted him. I thought I could trust him.." I sighed.

"You were deceived. We all were." Henry sighed, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"He built me to take children; I was always acutely aware of the number of children in the room. When there was only one, my coding said to strike."

"Why?! He didn't know what remnant was back then! Do why would he want to take the children?!" I desperately begged for an answer.

"That's something you'd have to ask him. How would I know?" She shrugged.

"Then why did you help him?" I asked Elizabeth.

"When you are a little girl, your father is your world. How tragic and miserable such an existence is... to be born with none of your intelligence but all of your heart.. I wanted so desperately to hold his attention, to earn his gratitude. I wanted to make him proud."

Elizabeth sighed.

"When I found him again, I gave myself to him, for him to research. Conduct experiments on. I did everything he asked me to, I kidnapped the children for him!" She cried out. "But he was never proud of me."

"Disappointing as usual." William stared into the fire. His face, bitter and mean.

"Am I not enough?" Elizabeth asked, craving validation from her father. She wanted her father to praise her.

"No. You're not." William answered, coldly.

She hoped he would add something along the lines of 'you're more than enough!' But he remained silent.

"Now that he's gone, I have nothing left for me to do except do what I was created to do!" She laughed maniacally. "I'm trapped in this robotic mess forever!"

I looked at Henry, concerned for our safety. He grabbed the dirty blonde boy's hand firmly, getting ready to run.

"(Y/N).." Henry whispered as Elizabeth cried loudly. "There are three more kids in that closet." He pointed to a closet.

I nodded. "You get them and get them out of here."

Henry agreed, silently creeping over to the closet with the little boy following his footsteps.

"Elizabeth," I started, trying to distract her. "What have you been doing down here?"

"Helping in Daddy's experimenting. He takes the remnant out of the amalgamation and puts it into the Funtime animatronics to try and recreate what happened with me.." She giggled, a hint of maliciousness laced in her laughter. "So those children aren't free yet."

"What?!" I stepped closer, "why not!?"

"Because a fragment of each of their souls is inhabiting the animatronics that roam around Circus Baby's Pizza!!" She yelled with a maniacal grin on her face. "They're trapped, just. Like. Me."

"You're just as evil as William!" I spat.

"Like father like daughter." She smirked. "You should've joined us, (Y/N)."

"No! I'm done hurting others! Clara gave me a second chance and I'm not going to throw it away!"

"How unfortunate. We could've been a family."

"What happened, Elizabeth? What happened to the sweet little girl who loved to have tea parties with her father and brothers?" I asked, trying to buy Henry more time to escape with the children.

"She died. She died a long time ago. Do you know how long I was trapped in that basement? Little innocent Elizabeth died when she realized no one was coming to help." She seethed with anger. "Then, Michael let me out. Unfortunately we had to trick him into doing so, but it's all just a means to an end, right?"

"What do you mean, you tricked him?"

"We simply just gruesomely scooped out his organs, making him into a hollow meat suit!" She said with a hauntingly cheery voice.

"I thought you were freed to the afterlife, though."

"I was.. well.. It's complicated."

"I- I have time.." I gestured for her to go on, seeing that Henry still hadn't managed to get the kids out of the basement yet.

(Tldr at the bottom of the paragraph)
"So.. there was this scooper, right? It would take out the animatronic's endoskeletons and what-not. So I made a plan with the other robots to use the scooper on ourselves and like stitch our endoskeletons together and make a fifth animatronic that had a piece of everybody inside of it. In a way, it was kinda like Daddy's amalgamation. So then we tricked Michael into going into the scooping room, scooped out his organs and took refuge inside his body. We planned to stay in his body forever, but without his organs, his body died and he became a living corpse. Crazy, right? So we ditched his body, I got into an argument with the other animatronics, they kicked me out of the crew, leaving me to rot in the streets. Then, some transparent lady shows up and offers me a ticket to freedom." Baby rambled.
(Tldr: plot of sister location—Mike becomes human skin puppet, baby gets kicked out of Ennard and then Clara takes her to the afterlife)

"So Clara freed you?"

"Is that her name? Yeah, I guess so." Baby shrugged. "After that, I was just randomly back here. Living again. I wandered around until I found this building. It was better than living in the rain, especially as a robot." She rolled her eyes. "Then one night, outside the building, I found Daddy in his Bonnie suit. So I brought him inside, fixed him up and you know the rest."

"Wow that's quite the life you've lived." I looked over to the closet, seeing that Henry had escaped with the children.

The orange pigtailed girl traced my line of sight. Her face dropping.

"I should rip you in half!!" She yelled, pinning me against the wall. Her face plates opened, exposing a sea of wires. "Where are they?!"