_+*A Somewhat Gay School Day*+_

(Yuri POV)

Monika and I have been friends ever since we were little, we would hang out almost every day after school and walk home together, hand in hand. Once in a while we would hang out the Natsuki and Sayori, but not very often considering Natsuki would tease us, not to mention Sayori shipping us to death.

Monika would also be a bit flirty when they were around just to trick them. Now we're older and in high school, life was so much easier then...Nobody would be judged or be put in a category, we would just be kids to one another. I think that's enough rambling for now...let's get into the real story, shall we?

___

I wake up, it's another normal day today. I stretch and get up. What time even is it? I check my phone.

6:47

I sigh, I still have plenty of time to get ready for school..Might as well get started.. I head downstairs into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I settle on make some bacon and eggs. I sit down and eat in silence. I look at the empty chair infront of me and slightly frown, knowing nobody would want to keep me company. I brush it off and get up from my seat, dropping my dishes off in the sink and heading back upstairs to continue my routine.

I get dressed, brush my hair and teeth. I check my bag, making sure I have all my books and things for school. "Where is it.." I mutter to myself. After a couple minutes of digging through my bag I find my small, but extremely sharp pocket knife. "Perfect.." A small smile form's on my face. I slip my shoes on and head out the door. I walk to school in silence, looking at my phone from time to time. I suddenly jump at the sound of someone calling my name from a distance.

"Yuriiiiiiiii!" I Turn around to see Sayori, Natsuki and of course Monika running towards me. They catch up, all three of them panting heavily.

"Hey guys." I greet them with a small smile.

"H-Hi Y-yuri!" Sayori practicly yells in my face, her words broken by panting.

"Jesus Sayori, she's right there! You don't have to yell..." Natsuki says uncovering her ears. She looks and me and waves. "Hi Godzila." She slightly tilts her head up and gives me a dumb look. Monika swats her on the arm.

"Hey!" Natsuki yelps and swats back. Monika just rolls her eyes in return while smirking.

"Hey Yurs." Monika gives me a small hug and and grabs my hand. I blush and slightly look away.

"Ooh thats gay!" Natsuki yells and starts running quickly, knowing Monika will probably chace after her. Instead, she checked her phone.

"Crap! Were gonna be late!" We all start sprinting to school, we quickly run past Natsuki who almost falls over because we were literally running like it was the end of our lives. Thankfully we make it to school and go our separate ways to class.

-Time Skip-

(Monika POV)

Classes are over before I know it and it's already club time. "You are all dismissed, and have a great weekend." The teacher says as all the students stand up, some heading home and others going to their clubs.

I walk out of the door, bumping into Natsuki on my way to the club. "Hey Monika," Natsuki says looking at me. "I wanted to ask you something."